Chapter 4: Hospital

Muhammad Ali's POV

We were playing football when uncle suddenly began coughing very hard. Sila went to aunty to bring his asthma spray. But all of a sudden, he fell down. I rushed towards him. I checked his pulse. We sprankled some water on him. No reaction.

I did all the things I learned in my first aid lessons.

No reaction.

"Muhammad Ali, I think you should take him to the hospital." Zahra said.

"Yes. Zaroon, we'll have to take him to the hospital." I said worried.

We picked him up and brought him to the car. Papa sat on the drivers seat and he drove to the nearest hospital. Aunty and Zaroon came with us. And Zahra took mom with her. Aunty told Sila and Farah to stay there to wait for Aleeza and Rania.

I messaged Aleeza to inform her.

We arrived at the hospital and we waited for the doctors to come out, when Aleeza came in.

"Muhammad Ali, what happened?" She asked almost crying.

"Don't worry, Aleeza. The doctor is checking uncle." I answered.

The doctor came out.

"Mr. Kazmi?"

"Yes." I answered.

"Well, the patient has had an asthma attack and his blood pressure was too high."

"And how is he now?"

"Actually, he isn't too well now. We are afraid he has some heart problems. If he doesn't give any reaction on our treatment he can also go in coma, if he would be here a bit earlier his health wouldn't get this worse. I'll go and check what we can do further."

"Thank you doctor." My voice was shaking.

Aleeza started crying silently.

"Aleeza, please don't cry. Inshallah, uncle will get better." I said.

"It's all my fault, if I didn't went walking I would bring him here earlier. "

"Aleeza, it isn't your fault. I took him here as fast as I could."

"No, it's all my fault." She started crying really hard.

"Aleeza beta, don't loose your faith in Allah. Everything will be alright." Papa hugged Aleeza and she started crying on his shoulder.

I couldn't see her like that but I couldn't do anything either.

I turned away and walked out of the door. I couldn't control my tears. What happened? Why is Allah testing them so much? Why does He always test the good people? Tears started to stream out of my eyes. Aleeza really loves uncle much. And now she is crying so much...

I took my phone and called Rania to inform her. After calling her, I bought a bottle of water. I went inside and Zaroon was sitting with aunty. Her eyes were totally red from crying.

I wiped my tears away and walked towards them.

"Aunty, here, drink some water. You go home. Rest a bit. I'll stay here with Aleeza."

"But beta..."

"No mama, he's right. You go home. Rest, we'll stay here."

"Okay beta, but inform me as soon as you know something."

"Sure, aunty."

"Uncle, you also come with us." Zaroon said.

"Aleeza, are you sure we should go?" Papa asked.