Sisters

"Don't" Kit pulled her back to his arms, but someone knocked again and again. 
"I have to." she giggled and kissed him once more than she escaped from his embrace. 
"No matter who is it just send it to hell" Kit joked with her, while she walking closer to the door, but her mood immediately changed at the moment she opened that. She thought Kit is so right. She wanted nothing else just to send those people to hell right at that moment. 
"Emilia. Can we come in?" Portia, Rose's sister forced a smile and without greeting her she just asked the question. 
"What do you want? Because it is too late for another nonsense argument. Or a threat. I said what I said and looking at her, her opinion has not changed since I was there." she pulled a face and raised her eyes at Rose. 
"Let's not forget you were the one who destroyed her life. You destroyed her relationship." Portia laughed sarcastically "So you better remain in silence." 
"Oh... well if you want to convince me to let you in you did it a damn bad way." Em did not let Portia hurt her. 
"I am just telling the truth. I am sorry if that hurts." Portia rolled her eyes. 
"And cat got her tongue?" Emilia nodded towards Rose. "Or why the hell are you the one who is talking instead of her?" she sighed. 
"You should thank her that I am here," Rose grumbled under her nose. "You are the reason why..."
"Oh for fuck sake. It is not my fault that you never could make him happy" Emilia raised her voice, and at the next moment, Kit appeared behind her. 
"What are you doing here?" Kit looked at Rose than at her sister. 
"Why am I not even surprised that you are here." Rose hissed.
"It can't be a surprise for you since I mentioned that he can move in anytime." Emilia straightened herself. "He did. Why wouldn't he?" 
"If there is no important thing that you want to say, then you should go." Kit took a step forward, and he protected Emilia with his whole heart. He looked serious and confident. 
"We want to discuss." Portia raised her eyes at Kit. "The... solution that she mentioned earlier." she glanced at Emilia. Kit also turned to Milly and waited for her reaction. She hesitated a bit, then she nodded and spread her arms, and she walked to the living room. Kit showed them to get inside and they followed Emilia. 

"If you would be a welcomed guest I would offer you something to drink." Emilia made another comment and sat on the couch. 
"We better get to the point." Portia sighed. 
"I couldn't say better myself." Emilia agreed but she was still hostile. "So?" 
"Wait... " Kit was the one who started instead of Portia "I don't understand one thing." he glanced at Rose. "She ... " he pointed to Portia but kept his eyes on his ex-fiancé. Rose lowered her head. "So she knows." Kit continued after a moment. 
"I do and I understand everything she did." Portia nodded. "She had to do those things because of our parents. Because of our reputation," she explained.
"What? Is that a family trait acting like psychos?" Emilia raised her voice. "Seriously?" Em jumped up "She did everything because he had every reason? She acted a pregnancy, then stole his sperms to get pregnant, then made that scene that Kit cheated me with her." Emilia lost control and she was out of her mind. No matter how calm she was when she opposed Rose with the pieces of evidence. She prepared for that talk. But for this... she had no chance to get ready. "And you were there." she pointed to Rose's sister "You helped her all way long." 
"I did. She is my sister." Portia admitted. "But you are still acting like an innocent lamb... and we all know that is quite hypocritical." she raised her brow. 
"If you want to blame someone, blame me." Kit cleared his throat before Emilia could answer anything. "She did nothing."
"Just fucked with you all time long. That is clearly nothing." Rose answered with a vomiting face. 
"For fuck sake Rose just stop with that shit." now it was Kit who raised his voice. "There was nothing between us while we were together." he frowned.
"Except for one occasion. If we are honest already." Emilia crossed her arms in front of her body and lowered her head. "That is all that happened and I felt like shit because of that. Back then." she looked at Rose. "Then you did many things against me. Against us and that guilt just flew away... " she took a deep breath. "But despite that my offer is still alive." 
"That is why we are here." Portia glanced at Rose then turned to Emilia. "To talk about that. What you can offer?"