{𝟑}

"HE DID WHAT?!" 

Tristana stomped angrily around the room, listening to the words that her friend Nora was telling her. 

'I know, it's bad, but-" Nora started, but Tristana cut her off. 

"I'm going to see him," Tristana said. "He's been acting weird all summer, and now he stomps on Harry Potter's face?" 

Tristana's other friend Lucia sat down on the couch next to Nora, as Tristana paced back and forth, thoughts swirling throughout her head. 

Her brother, Draco Malfoy, had purposely stomped on Harry Potter's face, broke his nose, and left him immobilized on the Hogwarts Express? Now that was bad, even for him. She hated to think of Draco as a bully, but now she had to confirm it. 

Nora sighed and whispered to Lucia, "I knew I shouldn't have told her." Lucia nodded, as the two kept an eye on Tristana. 

"Bye girls, I'm going to talk to that idiot I call a brother," Tristana said, then she left through the circular barrel top, and exited the Hufflepuff common room.

                             ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

"DRACO!" Tristana rounded on her brother as she saw him standing outside the Slytherin common room talking to that girl, Pansy Parkinson. 

Draco frowned and said to Pansy, "Sorry, but you should go." Pansy glared angrily at Tristana, before turning heel and walking away with an aura of prominence. 

"What's so important, Tristi, that you had to interrupt us?" Draco asked, crossing his arms.

'Oh, I'm sorry I interrupted Draco Malfoy and his precious Pansy Parkinson," Tristana did an accurate imitation of how Pansy acted, "But I just heard you stepped on Harry Potter's face, and I would like to know why!" 

Tristana now crossed her arms and started tapping her foot. Draco looked the slightest bit guilty. "He was listening in on my conversation! He's such a brat, he honestly deserved it." 

"Oh yeah, he's such a brat, and he deserved it." Tristana said mockingly. "Says the boy who's been sneaking around all summer and acting secretive." 

Draco's eyes widened slightly, but his emotion didn't change. "No clue what you're talking about, Tristi." 

Tristana's eyebrows raised. "I'm on to you, Draco Malfoy. Don't think I won't be investigating you." With that, she turned around and walked away, anger boiling in her. 

Draco sighed and scratched his forehead in frustration. Tristana had no clue what he was going through.

                              ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Tristana knew that it was a bit late, but she needed to find Harry Potter and apologize. She had only talked to Harry a few times before in Herbology when she had helped him before, but she didn't care if Harry found it weird that she was suddenly talking to him. 

Before she knew it, she was standing outside the Gryffindor common room, tapping her foot and waiting for Harry to show up. She hoped that maybe he was spending a late night out or whatever and would come back now. 

After about fifteen minutes of standing there, Tristana was ready to give up. Until she saw a bushy brunette in a Gryffindor robe running towards her, holding books in her hand. 

"You aren't-" The girl panted. "A...Gryffindor!" 

The girl looked up and smiled. "Oh hi, what are you doing here Tristana?" 

Tristana was surprised Hermione had remembered her name. "I heard that my darling brother had done something horrible." Tristana said with gritted teeth. "Such as stepping and breaking the nose of one Harry Potter. I came here to apologize for my brother's actions."

Hermione smiled again. "Oh okay thanks! I'll get him right now, he should be in his dormitory."

Tristana stepped away for a few seconds while Hermione told the Fat Lady the password, then watched as Hermione disappeared into the portrait hole. A couple minutes later, Hermione came back out followed by Harry Potter, who looked as though his nose had never been broken. 

"Augh!" Harry shouted, pointing at Tristana, before realizing it wasn't who he thought. Tristana blinked twice. 

"Oh, sorry Tristana." Harry said, adjusting his glasses. "I thought you were- I thought you were your brother." 

"Do I look that much like him?" Tristana said with contempt. 

"No, sorry. Why are you here? It's only the first day at Hogwarts, classes don't start until tomorrow." Harry said, as Hermione gave Tristana a thumbs-up and walked back into the common room. 

"I heard my brother immobilised, broke your nose and locked you in a compartment." Tristana said. "So I confronted him, and he said you were a brat and deserved everything he gave you." 

Harry crossed his arms. "Yeah, so?" 

Tristana took a step back. The corridor was empty. 

"I wanted to say sorry for how my brother acted." Tristana said, embarrassed. Harry smiled. He hadn't expected this from a Malfoy, of everybody, but then again, Tristana was a Hufflepuff, and different from the horrible Malfoy family. 

"Oh, thanks. You- you didn't have to do that." Harry said, looking away. Tristana smiled. "I felt like you deserved an apology." 

Harry and Tristana just stood there for a few awkward moments of silence, before Tristana said, "Well, I should get going. I'll see you in Herbology, Harry." 

Harry nodded. "See you in herbology." Tristana turned around and walked away, a weird feeling twisting in her stomach, the corners of her mouth pointing upwards uncontrollably. 

                         ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

"That took long." Lucia commented as she and Nora watched Tristana come through the barrel top door. 

"Did you completely roast him?" Nora asked excitedly. Neither one of them were fans of Draco. "Unfortunately, no." Tristana said. "All he confessed to was damaging Harry Potter's face, and said he didn't regret a thing. But I'm on to him." 

Lucia put a bookmark in the book about water plants she was reading, and looked at Tristana, who was blushing and looking around crazily. 

"Why the heck are you blushing?" Lucia asked, her eyes narrowed. 

"Nothing." Tristana said quickly. Nora and Lucia exchanged knowing looks. 

Nora got up off the couch and walked over to where Tristana was standing, a smug look on her face. "Tristi's gone to see a boy!!" Nora sang. 

'So, Tristi, what boy-" Lucia started. 

"Other than your brother." Nora interrupted.

"Yes, other than Draco, what boy did you go to see?" 

Tristana took a seat in one of the comfy yellow armchairs. "Marry-Clotter." She mumbled, almost inaudibly. 

"Who's that?" Nora asked, following Tristana over to her armchair. Tristana sighed as Lucia and Nora looked even more eager. 

Tristana looked around to make sure everyone else was busy enough to not listen in on their conversation, before saying, "Harry Potter..." 

Nora squealed and Lucia smiled widely. 

"And why did you see him?" Lucia asked curiously, crossing her legs and leaning back against the black cushions.

"To say sorry for what Draco did." Tristana replied. 

"Sure, sure." Nora said, but didn't push the topic. 

"Can we just go to bed?" Tristana pleaded, and for special effect, yawned. Since yawning was contagious, Nora also yawned, and said, "We probably should." 

So Tristana and her friends ended up going to bed early.