A Note to My Dear Readers

To start, thank you so much for everyone who has read thus far and everyone's lovely comments. After finally re-visiting this account after....what? Like, a year and half or two years? I was pleasantly shocked by how many of you had taken the time to read my little story. 

To be honest, I started actually writing this story during my time off due to the events of 2020, and then, once I got to go back to work, I had completely forgotten and abandoned you all. As a fan fic-fanatic, I absolutely detest when writers abandon their stories, because I get so invested in the story. So I'd like to apologize sincerely, to all of you.

Since starting this story, at least in my opinion, my writing skills have gotten a bit better. Or maybe I'm just better at rambling...who knows. And back when I was writing, I had written up to chapter 27. But I'm just not satisfied with the pacing and such, so I'm going to be finishing the story. But the length of the chapters will be a little longer, and I'm going to fix some plot holes I'd noticed when I'd proof read the chapters I had posted. 

Anyway, thank you, and bare with me as I complete Steve and Billy's little story. And we're just going to pretend season 3 didn't happen, haha! 

Much love, B