Show Of Power

"How are my two favorite people in the world?" Keelin asked, seeing Freya feeding Nik through a bottle.

"Still doesn't want to go down for his nap yet," Freya told her.

"That's okay," Keelin said, taking him from her,"I saw something really weird today."

Freya was half listening, going through the bag of tacos,"Yeah?"

"Yeah, this guy behind me in the line. He was really weird."

"It's New Orleans, he was probably just some drunk tourist."

"No, it's not that. It was the way he talked...he kept on telling me things like I was a close family member or something."

Freya paused, looking up,"About six foot? Light brown eyes, dark messy hair?"

"Yeah...you know him?"

"I saw him when I went to Rousseaus after we had Nik."

"What did he say?" Keelin asked.

"Just that he had it rough growing up and that he still loved his Mom a lot," Freya said,"Did he say something like that to you?"

"Kind of. He mainly talked about his Mom getting remarried."

"So he just so happened to show up to both of us?" Freya asked, her paranoid mind already telling her that he was an enemy.

"No. He actually seemed surprised to see me."

"But that still doesn't answer the question of who he is."

Change Of View

"Marcel, this is dangerous," Rebekah warned,"You don't understand what Kitsune are capable of."

Marcel looked toward Vincent,"Can you do it?"

"Rebekah's right Marcel," Vincent said,"It's very dangerous, I've only heard horror stories about fox demons."

"But can you do it?"

"Summoning is one thing, it's up to him whether he chooses to come or not."

"Just do it," Marcel said, glancing at maybe hundred vampires around him, something he assumed he wouldn't need but just had as a precaution.

Vincent knelt down in the middle of the Mikaelson compound, a sigil made of salt in front of him and he started to chant.

Time Skip

Stiles ripped the heart out of another vampire when his eyes started to glow a bright purple.

"Hmm," He said,"It seems I'm being summoned."

He was there in seconds, standing in the middle of the sigil.

"It's been a long time since I've been summoned," Stiles said, a sinister smile spreading across his face,"Tell me...what kind of spectacular deaths shall I bring upon all of you?"

Marcel glared at Stiles while Rebekah's eyes went wide with terror, the hundred vampires hidden.

"This is the part where I leave," Vincent said, standing up and leaving the compound as quickly as possible.

"Good choice," Stiles called after him, then his eyes landed on Rebekah,"Hello, Rebekah dear. How's ol' Klausy?"

Rebekah started forward, but Marcel pulled her back,"So you're the one that's been killing vampires in the quarter? I gotta say, you don't look like much."

Stiles offered a bitter smile,"I'm a fox, kid. I trick people. Even what I look like makes you think I don't have the devil in me."

"Seriously, you're calling me kid?" Marcel asked, looking at his teenager-like appearance, he didn't appear to look any old then twenty.