New Monster

Stiles let out a roar, throwing over a desk, punching through a wall, grabbing a lamp smashing it against the floor.

Breathing heavily he slumped onto the ground. Reaching under the collar of his shirt he pulled out the ring that he had never taken off.

Change Of View

"Your son?" Keelin asked in a quiet voice.

Freya slowly nodded,"Yes. He's been alive this whole time. He's the first Kitsune, he even created vampires."

"How is this possible?" Keelin asked.

"He was a firstborn, but he wasn't a witch," Freya said,"He told me at Rousseau's that he had to grow up fast because of the situation he was born into. I guess he meant literally."

"What does this mean?" Keelin asked.

"I don't know," Freya admitted, usually she was the big sister with all the answers but now this was new territory for her.

"Does Marcel or Rebekah know?"

Freya shook her head,"No, I can't tell them yet. Especially with what just happened."

Keelin looked at her expectantly, waiting for her to continue.

"He took down over a hundred vampires easily, Marcel tried ripping his heart out but as it turns out he doesn't have one. Rebekah managed to snap his neck when I came in, then we did the spell to scan his memories to see if we could find out his weaknesses. That's how I found out. But he woke up before we could find out how to...kill him. He snapped Rebekah's neck, and stabbed Marcel with a brick, I don't even know how that works but he did it."

"Wait, what?" Keelin asked.

"There's no sharp edges, how could he stab Marcel with a brick?"

"No, what do you mean he doesn't have a heart?"

"Exactly that, where his heart was supposed to be, there was nothing. Just empty space where the most vital organ in the human body is."

"How is that possible?"

"I don't know," Freya said, and her eyes fell,"I don't know anything about him."

Change Of View

A female vampire stepped out of her car, closing the door, looking around the Bayou.

She pulled out an old map, a blood trail on it showing the location of something.

"Why can't magic be more specific?" She asked out loud, there were still maybe ten square miles she needed to search in order to find what she was looking for.

But when she heard the sound of the ground breaking open, she looked in that direction and vamped to it. Her eyes went wide at what she saw crawling out of the giant fissure that was made.

Change Of View

Freya sat on the roof of a tall building, maybe ten stories, her legs dangling off the edge.

"You're there, aren't you?" She said out loud, feeling the presence of his power, but she didn't know where exactly he was,"Do you have any idea what you did? You made me think that I killed you, my own baby...And you left me with her, for a thousand years I endured the enslavement of Dahlia. Did you not care? Or were you too concerned with making your own family like Esther was?"

There was only silence in response.

"Say something!" She shouted, but once again there was only silence,"Fine. If you won't talk, I'll make you."

She pushed herself off the ledge and started to fall ten stories down, the ground getting closer, then she stopped falling and she was back on the roof.