Walk Down Memory Lane

Stiles laid in the middle of a pentagram beneath the Mikaelson compound, still unconscious.

Freya lowered her hands, letting out a breath of exhaustion,"He's asleep, but it won't last long."

"I thought that was the spell Dahlia used on you," Rebekah asked.

"It is, but he's fighting it. I've never encountered someone with magic as strong as his," Freya said,"It's strange...Even the Hollow couldn't beat him. We have maybe an hour before he wakes up."

"Then what's the point, let's throw him in the ocean, bury him alive. Something," Marcel said.

"Are you okay?" Freya asked, noticing how shaken he was.

"He doesn't have a heart," Marcel said,"Just listen."

Rebekah listened, tuning into all the heart beats in the room, but from Stiles there was nothing. The only sound emanating from his body was his lungs slowly filling with air, then exhaling.

Freya took a small knife and cut open his shirt, revealing the scar over where his heart should be. The only scar on his body.

When the knife grazed his skin, it sizzled. Making Freya jerk back, afraid he was waking up.

Cautiously, she pressed the knife against his skin again, and where it was, his skin started to smoke.

"Are you doing that?" Marcel asked.

Wide eyed, Freya shook her head,"It's the knife. It's like vervain to him."

"What's it made out of?" Rebekah asked.

"Silver, pure silver," Freya answered,"We need to know more."

"More what?" Rebekah demanded as Freya rummaged through her bag, already pulling out the necessary ingredients.

"About him," Freya said, placing two candles on either side of his head,"If he is the first Kitsune like he said, then if we go into his mind we can find out how he came to be, how he created the others, and what his weaknesses are."

"You just said he could wake up in less than an hour," Marcel reminded her.

"I just need a couple of minutes," Freya informed them,"I'll find what I need, then get out as fast as possible."

She placed her hands on either side of his head and started to chant.

The world spun around her and all her surroundings faded, only to be replaced by a pure white hallway.

Several doors with different symbols on them surround her.

She took a deep breath, the sound echoing in the eerily quiet mindscape.

Walking off, she heard several different noises from behind the several doors.

She stopped at one, a door with a sheriff's badge on the front where the peephole would be.

Opening it she stepped into a building, gunfire echoing through the building, nearly making Freya go deaf.

One man stood out to her, he was ducked behind a corner, a sheriff's badge pinned to his jacket over a bulletproof vest.

A person sneaked up behind him, and Freya expected it to be Stiles, the attacker raised his gun, about to shoot the Sheriff in the back of the head when Stiles appeared, the gun breaking beneath his grasp, his eyes glowing.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you not to bring a gun to a fox fight?" Stiles said, before biting into his neck draining the body of all blood.

Stilinski looked up at Stiles in shock, before coming to a realization,"You're him, aren't you? The one my Mother told me about. The Kitsune?"