I realize I have the the power to say whatever I want here, so I will

Saturday morning.

Saturday morning.

Why did it have to be morning, exactly? Why, of all days, couldn't they have woken up at noon. Noon, which was just one hour before the time he was supposed to show up. What possible reasoning could they have to wake up at four in the morning, on a Saturday.

"I'm sorry I thought I turned it off!" Ned hissed, shutting off his alarm.

"Why do you even have an alarm at 4am on a Saturday?!" Peter banged his head on the metal above him, gripping it like he was about to tear it off of its hinges.

"I was gonna play a prank on you.. I forgot to turn it off when I found out about the Iron Man thing" Ned trailed off, regret prominent in his eyes.

Neither of them would be able to fall back asleep after this, so it was essentially a doomsday bomb.

"Ugh" Peter rolled out of bed, grabbing his jacket and slinging it on after the harsh cold from beneath the blankets.

"Sorry man.."

"It's cool.. I've lived through classes on less" he muttered, rubbing his eyes and popping his back.

"Less than four hours? Dude you are in two different clubs, they fill up every day of the week, how did you manage that" Ned followed Peter out into the hallway, "you said energy drinks didn't work long for you".

"Remember that day I brought 12 in and told you I handed them all out?"

"Dude.. your piss had to have been radioactive that day" Ned uttered, "how did you even—"

"I'm just very skilled" Peter yawned, "and that was the only one that I tried that. Usually I just sleep in Mr Rogan's and I've got enough to make it through the day".

"I need to step up my game" Ned pulled out the cereal from the cabinet while Peter grabbed two bowls.

"Good luck. I'm too cool for you to even get close"

"I'm gonna find a way to tell Tony Stark about your cat headband my sister refuses to let you throw away" Ned grinned, holding out a spoon towards Peter.

Peter grabbed it and waved it at Ned threateningly, adding a "don't you dare" as he swiped the cereal too.

Ned just hummed, and they sat down to dine like kings. Peter ended up eating 4 bowls, while Ned took his respectful two. They went back and fourth over their favorite episodes on mythbusters, and evidently continued just laughing over seperate memes.

Light broke in through the window, and Peter sighed as he glimpsed at the sunrise. He probably could've been out taking photos right now, but he was enjoying his time with Ned.

Noon rolled around soon enough.

"Okay okay" Peter was pacing on the wall, fully suited, "I look fine, right? No weird stains or—"

"Your pits are clean"

"I know. I changed the padding there so it wouldn't stick out. I am sweating bullets right now" Peter leapt from the wall to the floor in a fluid motion, hardly stopping his stead.

"Gross.. but smart. Also, didn't you just take a shower?" Ned was fumbling with a pen he'd found, just as nervous as Peter (if not more), but trying to chillax in order to be the bigger person.

"That does not stop my cruel body from assaulting me and you know that. Hold on, does this look normal? Should I stand like this when he says hi?" Peter froze in place, looking as stiff as a toddler on a talent show.