Gosh, I have had NO freetine lately

The sun was going down by the time Peter thought about food again, which, by his standards, was a freakishly long time.

He'd been engrossed in a project with Harry, both of them deciding to make something called 'Caring About Takeoff'. Or, as Harley had suggested, 'C.A.T' for short.

Basically, it was essentially a far-range fancy car beeper system to yell at you when you were getting to close to the floor.

A bunch of stuff had been made like it of course, but after Tony had given them all a goldfish snack break and set up some funny videos of the team, watching Scott biff a drone landing and at least 3 separate plane crashes from various dire situations, Harley thought it'd be hilarious to gift each extended member their own personal babying controls every time they'd get close to the floor or a wall, or whatever was nearby, within any flying system of some sort.

Essentially a radar. The only differences were that they were;

1)making it from scratch

2) yes it would detect birds still, but would ignore anything blatantly obvious if their GoPro strapped to the front of the plane could detect it (like a giant ship or whatever).

3) it would have cute little warnings like 'oopsie poopsie, didn't stick the landing!' (should the plane crash, designed to be one of the most formidable functioning audio options within the ship), or playing a Spotify playlist labeled 'too close' whenever they got within beeping range.

Some songs included were Brass Monkey, Ice Ice Baby, I want to Ride My Bicycle, Bohemian Rhapsody, Toxic, Take on Me, Baby Hotline, Vending Machine of Love, Chop Suey, and literally every Eminem song ever produced.

There were 220 songs in the playlist (so far), seeing as Harley was the one assigned to the song choosing.

Predictably, he loved it. Peter and Harry had their suggestions of course (Peter suggested the third one listed), but Harley was fully invested in it.

The process had kept them busy for hours. Harley, obviously, with his free access to a premium Spotify account and nothing but his own opinion to tease anyone in the future, and the other two, who had watched roughly 13 half-hour YouTube videos to even get started on how a radar even functions.

They'd discussed how they were going to apply their additions to the actual planes, along with how they could incorporate copious Spotify playlists into further projects since it was so funny to them.

Oh yeah, and Peter wasn't sure he'd ever had more fun on a project once he heard 'Seagulls, Stop it Now' playing from Harley's phone as it was inevitably included in the playlist through a fit of immature giggles.

After a while of Harry and Peter hardly able to concentrate on what they were working on through never ending laughter at Harley's constant stream of perfectly timed songs, things began to quiet down a bit.

Harley was down from his music hunting high, and Harry was now messaging someone (who Peter assumed to be Tony), so Peter was stuck memorizing and copying the different ship's layout on where they should apply everything, all by himself.

All the work they'd done so far was create blueprints for the main device, write a list of supplies they'd need, and argue over wether or not painting the box they'd hide it in was a proper use of their time. (Also, should they paint it, wether or not they'd do it rainbow, or all of the SpongeBob characters).

Not a lot, considering they needed to figure out a way to have Friday help them make roughly thirty copies of the things so they could put them everywhere.

Their first idea for a target was on something Wanda would wear often enough so that it'd take effect when she took flight, but that idea was scrapped because they couldn't—for the life of them—find a way to make the C.A.T.S smaller than a football.