Home Sweet Home (END)

Bendy's POV

I woke up from my long slumber, there I was laying on... FELIX'S LAP OH MY I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M LAYING ON MY IDOL'S LAP-

(A/N : Though even if they've been living together for a while, Bendy's still not used to being close with Felix (or with the rest of the gang))

I shot back up but quickly lay down again as I feel a horrible pain in the neck. "Woah calm down Bendy, you just woke up!" Felix pats my head. I looked at my neck to see a... Collar? Why am I wearing a collar???

"Uh.. Felix what's with the collar?" I asked as I try to take it off, Felix stopped my action and started to explain his aggrement with the doctor. I didn't understand much, but i think this collar is one of the requirements so that I can go back home.

"Sorry, did I explain to quickly?"

"I think I get it. So... This collar is something that I have to wear everyday so they can check my conditions without me going here?"

"Well no, you're still going to have to visit here every week. This collar is to reassure that the ink monster can still be captivated without you having to spend the rest of your life in this cooped up room"

"Which I still doubt..." Another voice suddenly appeared, the doctor showed up while bringing some medicines on his hand. "Doc, we had a deal. Give us a chance to prove it" Felix said, quite annoyed. "Of course I will give you the chance! It's a deal after all! But that doesn't mean I believe that you will succeed" He hands over the medicine to me along with a piece of paper. "What's this for?" I asked curiosly "It's to ease the pain for your neck, it can also help you with the ink illness too. Don't forget to take two pills every night"

The doctor explained some stuff to me, mostly about the medicine and the ink monster. Felix was listening too, I guess he's going to help me out with this. It was a loooong talk, I wanted to leave as soon as possible. I already missed my brother.... I wonder how's he doing... Felix said he's at home with the cupbros. Ok Bends, he's safe and sound, you should be able to trust those dish brothers by now.. He's in good hands

The doctor discharged me and I can finally go home! I felt like I've been there forever... But now I get to breathe the fresh air of the outside world!

3rd Person's POV

Bendy and Felix walked back home, the weather is great and both enjoyed their nice walk. But since the house is kinda far and since Bendy just got discharged, Felix decided to stop walking and called a taxi. Bendy was a bit disappointed since he wanted to stretch his legs after being in bed for so long but went along with it anyway.

It didn't took long for them to arrive, Felix paid the taxi and both approach the house that was up on a small hill. It's quite a big house with two floors, the surroundings are forests with a lot of berry bushes, far from the noises of the town. A nice comfy home. It's actually Bendy and Boris's home, they left it to go on the ink machine quest and after they accomplished it they decided to share with the cupbros (and Felix when he's not adventuring).

Felix knocked the front door, it didn't took long for someone to open it. A tall male with a cup as his head and a red 'bendy' straw on top of it appears at the other side of the door. "Finally you two came! We've been waiting for you guys for decades!" Cups said annoyed. "BENDYS HERE????" A young wolf boy suddenly pops up beside Cuphead. He looks so happy to see his brother again and tackled him for a huge hug. "I missed you so much big bro!" Boris exclaimed as he tighten his hug. "Aww I miss you too Boris!" Bendy replied and hugged his lil bro back.

"Alright you two, let's head inside. It's getting dark here" Bendy and Boris let go of the hug and they all went inside. "Hey Welcome back! Cups made some really delicious spaghetti for dinner!" Mugs exclaimed. He was doing the dishes. On the dining table there's a big bowl of spaghetti and a few slices of pie.

"Oh wow Cups, you did a great job taking care of the house while I'm gone" Bendy said in a surprised tone, he didn't expect to see the house all clean and shiny. "Didn't expect you to compliment me" "Me either" Both Cups and Bendy looked away while Felix is just confused on what's going on.

Bendy and Felix went upstairs to clean up before eating dinner while the rest hang out in the dining room.

Y̴̨͈̦̦̦̱͉͈̦̝͚̟̌̅͌ͅo̶͍̯͕͎̩̲̥̭͉̥̹̬͓̭̯̺͌͋̎̓̽̓̇͑̆́̿̅̆͗̋̐ư̷̰͕̠̲̜͑̄̀́̌̉͒̂̒͌̈́̕͠͠'̴̢̛̛͎̦̘̘̼̖͇͒͗̀͗̇͂͋͊͐̾̅̔̕͝͝ͅͅr̴̡̗̼̕͜e̸͖̐͌̃͐͐͑͋̕̕̕ ̷̢̼̠̖͚̳̦̫̬͉̫̅̓̃̎̽̾̏̓̓̅̏̚f̵̨̡̠̳͈̬̣̳̝̤̘͉̃̂̉̉̍́͑̆̕r̴̢̛̟̞̲͓̦̦͚̙̞͐̌̑̒̒̅̅͗̚͝e̷̢̟͓̺̳̙̅̀͗͛̋̾̿͂̍̚e̸̠͖̝͎̱̻͚͉̮̼͖̱̻̐̓̆̈͗̉̔̋͜.̶̧̨̨̪͚̬͔͔̫̗͕̞̣̦̝̫̘̉̋́̏͋̌̉̊̅̓͊̐͠.̷̥͐̚.̶̢̛͈͕̖̗̼̬͉͓͔͈̩̇̌̈́͆̂̃̔̚ ̶͍̯̀̒̌͋͠Y̸̢̧̡̗̹̭̦̥͖̞̣̹͙̗̹̊͝ȇ̴̡̢͚͒t̸̨̖̤͙͋͌̆͑̑̐͛̀̈́̈͊̓͘ ̸̡̦̪͔̘̣͉̻̪̳̹̲̕ͅI̸̢̡͈̜̗̟͎͍͓͐̓͋̅̀'̵͍̪̺͍͙̙̟̱͍̮͑̉̆́́̑̆̀̓̍̽̎̓̏̃̚m̴̡̧̗̣̭͕̬̯̫͖̳̰̹̤͖̃̅̃̔̈̇̇̔̚͜͜͠͝͝ ̵̨̢̨̯̳̱͕͕͓̾̑s̶̨̙̻̦̜̄̔̏̔̑̾̑t̸͉͑͗̔̍̀̄͗̍͋̃́͂͠ī̸͔̩̬̙̖̩̣͙̗͕͈̪̂́̑͌̀̈̍l̶̬̥̪͎̻̦̬̒̿̐̒̑̇̇̇̽͛̀̆͜͝l̶̤̪̝͎͉̽̂̌̐̋͑͑ ̷̨̨̹͈̝̻̺̞̱͍͚͍̩͌̎t̸̛̯̙̿͂́͐͐̇̾̎r̴̠͊̽̎̈̾̓̇́̒̌a̶̬̭̅̋̊̈́͋̚͠p̶͈̯͌̈̀̈́̐͆͐̐̏̄̉̎̅͋̽̉͘p̸̢̧̨̮̤̜̮̝̭͖̦͈̘̟͇̉͋͛͋̓̇̍̎͗̾̿͐̓̾͜͝ͅē̴̡͉̜͍̹̻͍̮̲̘̳̩̪̇̓̍͐͛̀̀͆́͒̋̋͝͠ḑ̶̡͉̭̯̱͖̯̇͊̅͒̓̅́́̀̀̈́̍̽̕̕͜͝.̸̡̢̗͉͍͓̫̦̬̆̄̅̄̃.̶̛͎͒̈́̈́̈́̿͠.̷̧̜̩̳͓͚̳̩͎̆̈͂̆̌̂̏̅͜ ̷̧̨͚̟͔̙͔̺͉͓̳̳̗͒͌̏͌͐̓̚͠

.
.
.
.
.
.

T. B. C

Short chapter yeee-
I finished this late at night so... :P
Sorry for the short chapter, I just want to let out all the boring stuff as much as possible so yeah this was meant to be a boring chapter to end 'Home Sweet Home'

What's next? Well stay tuned for the next chapter!

Also.. Why do I feel like that ink monster and lemon demon from my other fic has so much in common, I feel like they're the same but different fandoms XD

See you guys in the next chapter!!!