Spaghetti

3rd Person's POV

After taking a nice warm bath, both Bendy and Felix went downstairs and eat dinner. The others decided to gather there too. It was so quiet, the uncomfortable awkward silence filled the whole room. Bendy's busy eating while Felix.. He's busy with his thoughts, Boris is staring at his big brother who's eating his FIFTH plate of spaghetti, Cuphead seems delighted with his lil demon friend enjoying his cook, and Mugman just followed Cups.

"So.. What took you so long?" Cuphead asked, breaking the uncomfortable silence. His smile turned into a serious face. "Yeah and did they gave you any food Bendy? You look like you haven't eaten for days-" Boris said worried. Bendy didn't reply, he was still busy chewing his food. "I guess he didn't hear you bestie" Mugs joined in. "Ah about that,  i talked with the doctor for a while before Bendy can be discharged. It was longer than I thought" Felix explained.

"Brother chill, you don't need to finish a whole big bowl all by yourself" Boris tried stopping his brother from getting a stomachache. "Dang I didn't know my cooking was THAT good-" Cups chuckled "But I agree with the lil wolf, your stomach could explode" He added. The inky demon swallowed his last spoon of spaghetti, finishing ANOTHER PLATE. "Ok I'll stop" Bendy finally spoke. "Good, cuz that's your sixth plate" Felix patted Bendy's head, his face is a mixture of worried and relieved.

To be honest, Felix was worried that 'collar procedure' would affect Bendy's health and we're not just talking about physical health. But seeing him having no problem eating makes the cat a bit relieved. "I gotta say this spaghetti is delicious!" Bendy praised, he looks so happy to be eating some 'proper' food. Well, he doesn't really remember what kind of meal he eats back at the hospital, he's not even sure if he eats anything there. All that he remembers was visiting that abandoned studio filled with ink.

"Why thank you~" Cuphead replied with a smug smile. "Wait.. You made this?" Bendy asked in disbelief, when did his annoying pal learn to cook so well?

"Mhm" Cups replied short. "My bro has great cooking skills!" Mugs exclaimed.

Boris's POV

We all talked and laughed in the dining room, mostly joking about things and making theories about the ink monster and the ink machine. It was the best night ever! I get to see my bro again, enjoy a delicious dinner, and we all get to be together!

Time passes by and everyone decided to end the night. Mugs did the dishes, it was his turn anyways. "Let me  help" I offered while holding a stack of plates, most of these are the plates my brother used earlier. "Oh! Thanks bestie, but i can do it myself" Mugman declined. But I ignore and continued helping him out. He ended up accepting my help, he's probably too lazy or tired to argue more.

"You know you didn't have to do this but thanks for the help!" Mugs said breaking the silence between us. "No problem" I smiled.

"So how's Bendy doing?"_Mugs

"He's already asleep. If I didn't prevent him from helping, he wouldn't go to bed"_Boris

"And Felix? I saw you two talking upstairs"_Mugs

"That's none of your business"_Boris

"Oh ok! I don't mind"_Mugs

. . . . .

" Mugs... I don't know why but I feel like something bad is going to happen tomorrow..."

Felix's POV

*Sigh* What an exhausting day" I said to myself. I was in my bedroom, sitting on the edge of my single bed. 'I still need to check on Bendy.. ' I thought and stand up. On my desk was my bag that I usually carry with me on my journeys. I open it up and searched for the item, it was the medicine that doctor gave me.

You may be asking 'why didn't I gave him the medicine?'. Yes, it Should've been more efficient to give it to Bendy and let him hold it. But there's a reason why the doctor entrusted me with this instead of giving it to Bendy.

Flashback...

"Here you go Mr. Felix, the medicine that your friend needs to take everyday"

"Why gave this to me? Bendy is right beside me, you can directly give it to him"

"No no, you're going to be the one keeping it. And you're going to help supervise the ink monster"

"I'm not going to be always with him..."

"I know you're a busy man, that's why you should find someone who can always be with him. Someone who's experienced"

"... I think I know who that someone is"

End of Flashback..

I already told Boris to take one bottle, there's still one left, It's better to have two people carry one each, in case the other is not with Bendy. I was thinking to give this to Cuphead. He is more mature than his brother, Mugman. And he is certainly capable of handling problems when I'm not here. I'll check Bendy first then talk to Cuphead

I walked out of my room and walked towards Bendy's room. The house is very quiet, everyone is already in their rooms. I knocked softly on the door, afraid to wake up the occupants of the room. The door opens, revealing a young wolf. "Mr. Felix, is something wrong?" Boris asked. "Oh no nothing is wrong, I just wanted to check on you two" I replied. "Bendy's doing just fine, he hasn't vomit ink yet. In fact he's sleeping more peacefully than ever" Boris explained, you can tell from his tone that he's happy.

"That's good to hear, well then I guess I'll be heading off now. Good night"

"Good night"

Next, I'm heading to the Cup brother's room. Mugman should be asleep by now. Before I could even knock on the door, someone already opened it. It was Cups. I guess he knew I was coming. "It's about that shortie, isn't it?" Cups rolled his eyes, he knew exactly why I'm here. "Well yes-" "Let's talk outside, shall we?" He said cutting my words. I nodded and we both went down stairs and head outside.

The wind was cold but it didn't bother both of us. Even though we're only wearing shirts with short sleeves and short pants. (A/N: They're in the backyard)

"Ok now what is it?"

"Cuphead, I need to ask you a favor"

"What favor?"

"I need you to help me take care of Bendy"

"Wait what?"

"All you need to do is keep this with you at all times and keep an eye on him" *Hands over the bottle of medicine*

"And what are you gonna do?"

"You know i can't stay in one place"

"...Fine, I'll help you"

"Thank you"

"Tch i'm not gonna enjoy it but I assure you he's in good hands"

"Oh I know he is"

.

.

.

.

.

T. B. C

Mmm... Undertale vibes anyone? :v
*Ekhem* I didn't mean to make this chapter about Cuphead getting compliments from his spaghetti but ok-

Oh yeah, I have a question for you guys!

What do you think if I make an EXTRA every FOUR chapters??? I just thought it would be nice to take a break from the main story every now and then.

Also you guys are allowed to ask any questions for the questers :D (which will be answered in QnA chapters!)

Idk I just don't want this book to be just a story, I wanted to have interactions with you guys so it has that BABTQFTIM vibes.

Welp that's all folks! Next chapter would be an EXTRA and it's going to have some *ekhem* Bendystraw *ekhem*

See you all in the next chapter!!!