2

Instead of asking her why she is crying like a baby, he only sees a look of confusion on the boy's face.

She immediately wiped her face and smiled at the boy. She happened to be familiar with the names he mentioned, well, who wouldn't know about the strict president and vice president of the student council? Not to mention that they're also popular with girls.

She was intrigued as to why the little boy was looking for them but didn't ask anything and just simply told him the direction towards the student council building.

"Yosh! Thank you so much!"

He cheerfully replied and smiled so much that she could almost see all of his perfect white teeth.

Hancock is not very fond of kids, but she was enthralled by the little boy.

'How can someone be so adorable?'

She thought at the back of her mind.

She stopped herself from reaching out to squeeze the boys' cheeks.

The boy started walking away with the Strawhat dangling from his back. But after a few steps, he stopped and turned to her. She thought he might have anything else to ask or say, so she gave him a gentle puzzled look.

"You should never cry again! You look ugly when you cry!"

The boy laughed and stuffed his hands into his front pockets before walking away.

She was left with her thoughts; when she finally recovered, the boy wasn't there anymore.

It was the first time someone had told her she looked ugly. No one had ever said such a thing to her before; she was the campus beauty. Men were lining up to get her. "I guess kids just have a different standard of beauty," she thought.

Her lips pursed into a smile; at least someone had finally become honest with her.

She was 17 years old back then; she couldn't believe she had been caught bursting out crying in front of a ten-year-old boy. To her, there was nothing more embarrassing than that.