7

As weeks passed, Hancock became busier at her work. The new team leader in her department was so strict that she needed to double her time working, she didn't even have time for herself anymore.

While Luffy, on the other hand, met different kinds of people, his circle of friends grew, and due to how charming and fun Luffy's personality is, he was able to easily get along with others.

They hardly see each other now.

She missed the little boy around her. She was so stressed that she needed the comfort of her ball of sunshine around her.

There are instances when she can't sleep at night, and tonight is one of them, she's struggling to fall asleep, so she decides to open her phone to check for new emails, but there aren't any yet.

Then a notification popped up.

Monkey D. Luffy was tagged in a post.

She immediately opened the post and checked the photos uploaded on a social media site.

There she saw Luffy with eight other people, six boys and two girls. He looked very happy in the photos. 'He seems to be having fun at school,' Hancock thought.

She couldn't explain what she was feeling. She was happy that Luffy had his own circle of friends, but she was also sad because... Luffy wasn't hers anymore. It was a selfish and immature thing to admit, but she felt... jealous.