Athanasia & Harry

The heavenly beauty with long, golden hair grabs the beautiful girl with long, golden hair who runs toward her and throws her up in the air. They are laughing delightfully. The bespectacled, handsome man with unruly hair runs with two boys in his arms. Athanasia smiles brightly while looking at her husband Harry with those sparkling, blue jeweled eyes. Harry bent down to kiss her on the lips just as he winks at her with his bewitched, emerald-green eyes.

The warmest summer breezed past by the five Potter family stands in the magnificent scenery of the lily meadow. Behind them, the exquisite manor stood with the white bricks and grey roofs. The very great care garden blooming nicely with the fountain's water flowing underneath it.

The youngest daughter holding in her mother's arms blew a raspberry at her eldest brother with the same bewitched, emerald-green jeweled eyes, whose name is Lillian Eternity Potter

The youngest daughter holding in her mother's arms blew a raspberry at her eldest brother with the same bewitched, emerald-green jeweled eyes, whose name is Lillian Eternity Potter. The eldest brother just glared playfully at her with blue jeweled eyes and unruly black hair, whose name is Emrys Jamerius Potter. The second oldest son sniggered in his hand, who is mixed well between his parents with unruly golden hair and the sparkling, blue-green jeweled eyes(central heterochromia) whose name is Ambrus Severus Potter.

The Potter family laughed suddenly stop when they saw the bright gold aura rapidly enclosing them from the strange rune-like magic circle beneath their feet. They were trapped in the magic circle in the middle of the meadow. They cannot step outside the circle. The parents yelled and their children cried fearfully just as they vanished from their home and their world.

To be continued...