Dinner

The Potter family and Claude sit around the dinner table. They eat the delicious food made by the best Royal Chef the Obelian Empire could offer. The children fought over the baked apple pie. The adults are just silent, sitting there and watching others. Waiting for other starts to speak.

"I'm sure you want to know why are you here," stated Claude looking at his daughter and her husband. "I need you to become Empress of the Obelian empire."

"Me? Become Empress?"

Harry just looks stunned at Claude.

"W-what—" Athanasia stopped herself when she realized her 'half-sister' Jennette's not here. "What's happening to Jennette?"

Claude's jeweled eyes turn icy upon hearing Jennette's name.

"She is a chimera." Said the great magician out of nowhere behind jolts Athanasia out of her seat at this voice. "That damn chimera sucks out his Majesty's lifeforce like a disease."

Harry's emerald eyes turn icy upon hearing the word chimera.

"Is it dark magic?" Harry asked distastefully.

The magician and the emperor look toward the bespectacled man astounded that he knows what is a chimera.

"Yes. How do you know?"

"Well," Harry said and nodded toward his wife, "My archenemy, Voldemort, in my world, killed too many people like me, which is Halfblood and others are Muggleborn. The Muggleborn means the magical children had non-magical parents. The halfblood means the Pureblood parent and the Muggleborn parent or the non-magical parent. The Pureblood means the descendants of the Pureblood with another Pureblood, not in another way. I'd have to say they're blood supremacists. We were fighting in the war for four years against Voldemort and his supremacists. He found out Athy has an abundance of the significant magic reserve. He abducted her using Draco Malfoy. He plans to kill her by stealing her magic and using her body as a Horcrux. He wanted to see me break down by seeing her corpse."

Athanasia squeezed his hand in the reassurance that she is still here.

"What is a Horcrux?" Lucas asked looking toward Harry with full attention.

"The user splits his soul into seven and taints the objects including living things. They are more hateful and evil, and can easily kill innocent people after taking part in the ritual. It also increased their power." Answered Athanasia instead Harry who remain silent.

"That's foul!" Shouted Lucas's face twisted in disgust at this notion. Claude becomes colder and colder as he thought of the foul dark magic that even took a place in Potter's world too. And it is a lot worse than when he was plagued by a chimera.

To be continued...