Beautiful Children

"No! No! Nononononononononono! NO!" The four-year-old Lillian yelled at the top of her lungs.

The Royal magician Lucas looks irritated at the brat who stomps her feet on the ground. She is stubborn as a mule. Why won't she just give the wands back now?!

"Give them back, you little brat!" Lucas snapped and lunges at her which causes her to run away from him. Lucas growls and starts to chase her around all over the palace.

But Lucas tripped something and lost his balance before falling and skidding across the polished floor. He jerked his head to the pillar he almost got whiplash. He caught on the eight-year-old Emrys blew a raspberry at him before running away.

The six-year-old Ambus grabbed his little sister and pulled her into the room from the hallway. The loud clicking of the lock from inside. Lucas felt the unique magic just had warded the doors firmly. The solemn silence encompassed the fallen magician in the hallway.

"B...B...BRATS!!!!"

A couple of hours later, the knights and maids searched all over the palaces for Princess Athanasia's children. All of sudden, Harry caught the glimpse of his eldest son Emrys who quickly hides behind the corner of the hallway. He turned red when he was angry.

"Emrys Jamerius Potter! Come down right now! I can see you!"

"Eek! P-papa..." Emrys stammered nervously when he popped out of the corner to see his parents, Claude, and Lily. With the big sparkly jeweled eyes fretting around as he stepped out and walked slowly toward his father.

"Where are Ambus and Lillian?"

"Hides."

"Hides in the what, Emrys?" Athanasia asked pointedly.

He smiles at his mother in embarrassment.

"Sorry, mummy. They're hiding in the bedroom from the weirdo wizard."

"Where are they in?"

"That way, mummy." He pointed to the southwest from his behind.

"You're coming with us. You better not run off again, Emrys." Harry warned.

"I won't!" Emrys nodded frantically.

They're racing to the southwest side of the palace. They found the magician attempting to cast the cancellation spell onto the doors. Harry yelled angrily, "What are you doing!?" He was about to hex the magician if not for his wife interrupted.

"No! This man is an Obelian Empire's Royal Magician! Lord Lucas, are you going to cancel Ambus's ward?"

"Yes, I am. Seems like this brat's powerful."

"Heh! Of course, I'm powerful and Athy is powerful as well! Yes! Ambus is powerful all thanks to us!" Harry guffawed egotistically. He got smacked in the head by his wife who is glaring at him. Athanasia turned to look at the magician.

"Let me cancel my Ambus's ward. His magic is instinctive. It can recognize my magic because I'm his mother."

Lucas nodded and backed away as Princess Athanasia easily took over the spot in front of the doors. She placed her delicate hands on the doors and pulsating her gentle magic into the ward. The wizards felt the ward dissolve.

The doors clicked open right before Ambus popped his head in, to see his mother.

"Mummy!"

Ambus ran to hug her in the waist.

Athanasia smiled and hugged him tightly in her arms. She asked him where is Lillian. Ambus responded by guiding them into the room to see Lillian who waved the wands in her hands. She spun on her toes until she saw her parents standing there on the threshold.

"Mummy, daddy!" Lillian yelled, running toward them. She attacked them in a big hug with a big smile.

Claude watched the Potter family laugh.

To be continued...