Opening Authors Note

Before anything, I wanna say that if any of my IRL's see this, I am sorry, we will never speak of this.

Welcome to this Genshin Impact fan book!

My name is Max and I will be your first ticket to hell, strap on and strap in, this is going to be one hell of a ride.
08/10/2022 update: I hate this book. I'm redoing some facts I've written down because I feel like they kinda ruined the storyline, and they don't match up with my original idea of it.

Before anything, here are a few things you should know before reading;

°This is a modern alternative universe. Monstad, Liyue, and Inazuma are all the same, just imagine them in a more modern setting.
-Character occupations will be changed accordingly, to fit into the more modern idea of Genshin
-Archons occupations are changed to lowkey "rulers" or "presidents", but will still be referred to as archons for tradition's sake.
-forget the canon storyline, I will be stealing a few factors from it, but nothing more.

° The book will mainly consist only of Ayathoma. All drama, intrigue, and problems will be around their relationship.

°There aren't many other ships some people might not want to be involved with. All I can say is there is an implied Eimiko. That's all.

°Chapters will sensitive topics will be tagged at the start, but this is mainly a feel-good fic.

°This is a semi-slowburn.

°There's no untagged m!preg.

°I'm open to all critique, but I doubt I'll do anything about it.

That's all I have to say. Good luck reading and the best of luck surviving