Chapter 18 • Over

Meanwhile, At the Wang Mansion... Haikuan, Darren, and Mr. President Wang having fun conversations. Mostly, the Main Company's President. It's been awhile since he last met this nephew of him.

They talk about Darren's life in the States and how their companies became so popular there.

Haikuan and Yibo's dad and Darren's dad are siblings. Unlike, Mr. President Wang- Darren Wang's father was kinda strict yet a loving father on him. His dad doesn't spoil Darren that much. Wang Talu was always scolded by his mom and dad so why he grew humble and easy to be with.

They talk about Xiao Zhan too and confirm all the procedures that Darren has to do with Xiao Zhan if he agrees.

Mr. President Wang, "Darren, I saw potentials on that kid. Xiao has a talent to handle a company at a young age, he's such a blessing but what a waste his father doesn't care for him"

Haikuan agrees, "Fact! Xiao Zhan inherited his Father's intelligence but glad, not his attitude and arrogance"

Wang Darren with uneasiness, "Uncle, If Xiao Zhan will live with me in the States... I'm scared he might innovate"

Mr. President Wang sighed deeply, "So why we called you. I know you can help him to adjust"

Haikuan, "Xiao Zhan is smart too.. I believe in him. He's a fast learner as well, So I guess he can learn the english well"

Their discussion was cut when the door slammed. They set their eyes on it, it's Wang Yibo with a frightening aura on him.

Everyone was silent.

Wang Yibo was shocked too that his cousin is here, smirking at him. In his perspective, Darren seemed like he was showing off.

Wang Yibo roared, "What the hell are you doing here, Talu?!"

Haikuan immediately intervened, "Di! Darren was the person I'm talking about that Dad with"

Mr. President Wang face palmed, "These two... Son come here, Sit down!"

Wang Yibo stomped as he sat but before he did that... Yibo moved his chair away from Darren.

Darren just hid his laugh by turning his head on the opposite side, "hahaha what a brat"

"Dad! How come this jerk was here sharing with us? Why didn't let him stay in the States?! Since He belongs to that country though!" Wang Yibo irritably said.

"Watch your words, Yibo! He's still your cousin!" Mr. President Wang raised his tone abit that made Wang Yibo shut his mouth.

Darren Wang knew how Yibo hated him since they were young. The reason? Wang Yibo caught Darren making a move to Sean. Such a nonsense reason.

"Oh well... I forgot. Sean married somebody now, so there's no reason to hate you." Although Yibo's words sound sincere but not the way he talked.

"Married? Sean-" Darren's sentence was interrupted by Haikuan when he tried to spill out about Xiao Zhan.

"Bo, how about your own wedding?" Haikuan asked and gave Darren a 'Don't talk about Sean' look.

Haikuan knew that the confession has failed. Well you can read it on Yibo's face and actions. He's unreasonably hot tempered.

Now, Haikuan is more worried about Xiao Zhan. Haikuan signalled Darren to check Xiao Zhan at the hospital.

Darren understood it immediately as he nodded.

Their eyes are on Yibo when he suddenly babbles.

"Dad, I don't wanna marry Liying yet." Wang Yibo straightforwardly said, almost demanding.