Chapter 5

Hello my fellow readers. I am happy to publish this new chapter of mine. It is a bit shorter than the previous ones. But seeing as you wanted a new chapter so here it is. My exams have ended but I need to start for my practicals which is annoying as hell!

Anyway, I hope that you guys will like this new chapter of mine. Please leave a vote and comment and keep on supporting my books.

"What" - Talking
'What' - Thinking
(What) - Grand sage
--------------------------------------------------------------
Akatsuki Narrator POV

Rimuru had just used his skill to "eat" Veldora along with the unlimited imprisonment. At that time, I was thinking about getting out of the cave, not knowing about what the effects of Veldora disappearing would be. Surrounding the cave were many kingdoms and they were in uproar at Veldora's disappearance. At the time when I was thinking about what to do in the future, things were already escalating.

In the Kingdom of Blumund

Inside a house which had many polished item's and in them were two people. One of them were sitting in a couch while the other was standing. Both of them had serious looks on their faces.

"You've heard about the storm dragon Veldora, yes?" A brown haired man in purple noble clothing said to the man sitting on the couch with a serious look.

The man is the Minister of the Kingdom of Blumund, Baron Veryard.

"Of course I have." The man sitting on the couch had spiky black hair with white on his left side with a long scar over his left eye.

This man was the Guildmaster Fuze.

"I should've expected as much of a Guildmaster

"I should've expected as much of a Guildmaster. So, can you tell me what measures the guild intends to take?" Veryard asked him with a serious look.

"We have no plans to take any particular action." Fuze said half-heartedly.

"The disappearance of Veldora is predicted to galvanize the monsters!" Varyard said in a tone of urgency.

Fuze sighed exasperatedly and looked at the minister.

"There is a chance that the Easter kingdom will advance through the previously impassable region that the storm dragon was sealed in." Fuze said to him.