New Year Special

In Tempest, the citizens, the monsters were getting ready with their celebrations. The goblins, orcs, and other species which have started to live here have been busy setting their home for the celebrations.

The Kingdom of Tempest has grown into a very fine city and has rich diversity and uniqueness. The citizens were getting the fireworks ready while the various stalls were being manned by monsters as they were people who were enjoying the festive atmosphere.

And watching it all from the clouds is Asura who has a wide smile on his face.

"It looks like our festival is coming greatly." Asura said as he looked at the festival while he is dressed in a hakama.

"Yeah, this is great." Rimuru said with a smile as she is dressed in a blue kimono.

"Tempest has come a long way. Everyone seems so happy." Shizu said as she is dressed in a pink kimono.

"Yeah, in a few minutes it will be time for the New Year Celebration." Asura said as he looked at the night sky.

"It's really beautiful isn't it? The sky, it's much clearer than from our world." Rimuru said with a smile as she sat on his right.

"I don't remember how the sky looked during my time but it is quite beautiful." Shizu said as she sat on his left.

"It really is." Asura said as he enjoyed the sky.

The three stayed silent as they watched the sky. Then Shizu leaned on Asura but he didn't mind. Rimuru saw this and she also leaned onto him.

"Thank you. I, I wouldn't have been able to enjoy this if it weren't for you. If you didn't insist on me giving you a chance." Shizu said with a smile.

"I'm happy to hear that. Haah, to think that our small village would grow this big." Asura said with a smile.

"Yeah, it's quite unbelievable." Rimuru said as she fondly looked at the country.

"Yeah, though, it looks like it's almost time. Let's go down." Asura said as he looked down.

"Oh yeah you're right." Shizu said as she realised it.

"Well, let's not keep them waiting and go." Rimuru said as she jumped down from the cloud.

Rimuru laughed as she fell down the sky while Asura and Shizu just chuckled at it.

"Well, let's follow her." Asura said as he stood up.

"Alright, try to keep up." Shizu said as she also jumped down from the cloud.

Asura just smiled in response before he jumped down as well. He straightened his body and managed to catch up with Shizu who was falling alongside Rimuru.

"Hello ladies." Asura said with a smile.

The two mentioned smiled at him as they saw the ground close in on them. Rimuru created wings and slowed herself while Shizu used wind magic. Asura created a cloud which he rode as he hovered over the festival.

"Its Asura sama, Rimuru sama and Shizu sama!" A goblin child exclaimed when he saw them.

The other monsters also let out sounds of happiness as they saw the three hovering in the air while the three smiled. Asura then spotted Rigurd and Rigur, Benimaru along with the other Kijin, Gabiru and the Dragonewts, Ranga and the Dryad Treyni were standing on the stage.

"Let's go to them." Asura said as he rode to the stage with Rimuru and Shizu following.

They reached the stage and we're immediately greeted by Shion and Shuna.

"Asura sama, Rimuru sama and Shizu sama! We're all ready." Shion and Shuna said simultaneously.

"Thast great. It's almost time." Asura said as he looked at the large clock he put in the middle of the country to know time as it's about to strike midnight.

Asura greeted his other subordinates before he stood in the middle of the stage along with Rimuru and Shizu and Treyni who is standing beside Rimuru along with his subordinates. He faced his citizens as their focus is currently on him. Kaijin and the Dwarf brothers were also in the crowd as they were looking with a wide smile.

"Welcome, citizens of Tempest. We have managed to become a country in such a short time. I'm very proud of all of you for making this happen!" Asura said happily as he addressed them.

The citizens roared in happiness when they heard the words of their lord. His subordinates in the stage with him were also standing with pride while Shion was looking lovestruck at him.

"Now, let us all celebrate the New Year that we have worked hard to get. And I hope that we will have a great Year!" Asura shouted loudly for all to hear.

The citizens roared happily and more loudly as they heard him. Asura saw the clock about to strike midnight, he nodded his head to Benimaru as he nodded back before he gave the signal to the other hobgoblins as they got ready.

"So, all with me!" Asura beckoned as he held out his hand.

Rimuru and Shizu smiled widely at his energy as they looked at eachother before they stood beside him as they also raised their hands. The subordinates on the stage mimicked them along with the citizens as they counted down.

"5! 4! 3! 2! 1!" All of the citizens of Tempest counted in unison before they closed their hand.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!" All of Tempest roared out in unison and the next second the sky was filled with fireworks heralding the start of a brand New Year.

End Chapter

Happy New Year my dear friends.

I hope this has been a wonderful year for you all and I hope the new year of 2023 will be even better.

Thanks for your support till now and I hope you will keep on supporting me.

Thank you very much and once again a Very Happy New Year to you All!