Chapter 6

Hello my fellow readers, I know it has been a long time since I last updated this chapter and I'm sorry for that. But I didn't have the drive needed to write this chapter so it took a lot of time.

This is a bit short that usual so I hope you will forgive me for this. I don't know when the next chapter will be but I will try to do the best I can.

Please leave a vote and tell your opinions in the comments section. And please support my book.

"What" - Talking
(What) - Grand Sage
[What] - Telepathy
-----------------------------------
Asura POV

"Hey come on, I said I was sorry." I said in a pleading voice as I walked after Rimuru.

"Hmph!" Rimuru just hmph-ed as she was jumping.

"Look, I didn't know you were a girl okay. You're a slime so I thought you were a boy." I said as I tried to explain to her and calm her down.

After I found out that Rimuru was actually a girl I have been trying to get her to calm down. She didn't take it well that I mistook her for a girl so she's a bit angry.

"Why did you even think I was a boy to begin with?" Rimuru asked as she looked at me.

"Well, you talk almost like a boy and your reaction to Veldora blushing was kind of like how a boy would react." I said to her as I thought I was getting through to her.

"Well, I guess I do act a bit like a boy." Rimuru hesitantly said as she stopped hopping.

'Great it's working.' I thought to myself when I heard that.

"See even you agree. So can we make up?" I asked her with a pleading face.

"Umm, fine. I guess it was my mistake for not telling you my gender in the first place." Rimuru said as she said to herself.

"Great, now that that's out of the way. Where are we going cause I have been following you since getting out of the cave?" I asked her after solving that problem.

"Uh, I actually don't know about that. I was just hopping ahead." Rimuru said to me.

"Oh." I simply said as I heard her.

We were just standing there thinking about what to do when we heard the sound of several feet walking presumably in our direction. We looked in front of us and saw goblins in clothes standing in front of us. They had wooden weapons but they were shaking and clearly scared of us.

"W-Who are you two?" The goblin with the bandana asked.

I looked at Rimuru as she looked at me. She then turned to look at the goblins first so I thought she wanted to talk to them.

"HELLO MY NAME IS RIMURU, I'M JUST A SLIME AND THIS IS MY FRIEND ASURA!" Rimuru said in a loud voice which caused me to clamp my hands on my ears.

The goblins were terrified from the high pitched voice and dropped their weapons and bowed to us. My ears were ringing from the sudden loud voice as my enhanced hearing caused me to hear the sound more accurately or rather more painfully.

"P-Please, we already know how strong you two are." The bandana wearing goblin pleaded as he raised one arm as if telling her to stop.

Rimuru just had a question mark on her head showing her confusion from the goblins words.

"Your voice was very high pitched. My ears are stillr ringing from hearing it." I said to her explaining the situation.

"Ah, I see. Sorry." Rimuru said as she apologized to me.