Issue #0: A New Beginning

"Hey (Y/N) , how was your holidays?" Said a girl with blonde hair walking towards me.

"Pretty good, how about yours Stacy?" I told my best friend as we met up in school. Gwen Stacy. She's not only my best friend but she's also my crush.

"Don't call me Stacy, call me Gwen! None of this last name bullshit. Anyway did you study for the chemistry test?"

"What kind of question is that? You know I didn't

"What kind of question is that? You know I didn't." I said. Gwen sighed.

"You got to do better with school, I'm worried about your grades."

"Don't worry, I'll be fine." I said. "I'm pretty sure I'm second in most of our. class, after you of cou---OOF." my speech was cut off by someone throwing a ball on my face. "SON OF A BITCH!"

"Good morning (Y/N) ." Flash Thompson said.

"Morning Flash." I said.

"You good?" Gwen asked me.

"Yeah, don't worry about it. See you after class?" I asked.

Gwen nodded and went to her class.

I was walking to my class when I saw Flash bullying some random kid. "Eat your vegetables, Parker. Come on! Come on!" He looked at me and say "Hey, (Y/N) , you have a camera right? Get a picture of this. Come on!"

"No, I'm not gonna take a picture of it. Put him down, man." I shook my head.

"Take the picture, (Y/N)" He said through gritted teeth.

"Don't eat it, Parker." I told the kid.

"Take the picture!" Flash repeated.

"Put him down, Flash. Put him down! EUGENE!" I shouted. Not realizing that I just made the biggest mistake of my life.

He dropped the kid and walked up to me. He grabbed me by my collar before punching me in the face.

"Get up, (Y/N) ! Get up! Come on! Come on! Get up!" I strained as I stood up just to get punched in the stomach. I dropped down to my knees and rolled around in pain before he kicked me in the ribs while I was down.

"Still not taking the picture." I said.

"Stay down, (Y/N)!"

"Really Flash? Why don't you leave (Y/N) alone!?" I looked over and saw this red head with Harry Osborne. I think her name is Mary Jane or something. "How about we go to class?" She asked him. Flash looked like he was about to say something before turning around and walked away. I was struggling to stand up when a random asshole kicked my camera. I grabbed the camera and looked at it to see if there's any damage on it..

Mary Jane asked walking over to me. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, Flash hits like a girl." I said as I getting up and dusting myself off. "No offense."