Issue #2: Subway Transformation

After the school tour ends I knew I needed to let out some steam before I went home to Ben and May. I decided to go to a random warehouse and do one of my favorite past time activity: skateboarding. The warehouse wasn't too far off from the newly built Stark Tower. I spent about an hour just skateboarding in the warehouse. The sun was going down and it was a nice view from where I was. So, I decided to went home. I was too tired to skate all the way to Forest Hills from Manhattan so I decided to take the subway.

I laid down on one of the seat before falling asleep. And for some reason, I felt something cold hitting my forehead /////. I quickly opened my eyes and saw this crackhead looking down on me. I also realized that he put a bottle of beer on my forehead. I quickly pushed the bottle away before leaping up and sticking to the roof of the train. I looked forward and saw that everyone else were upside-down. I looked down.... or is it up?... and quickly unstuck myself from the roof.

"Disgusting! Now I smell like beer."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that." I said before standing up and walking towards her. I put my hand on her shoulder and say "I didn't mean to..." I realized that my hand is stuck to her clothes. "I didn't... I didn't..."

"Get your hand off her!" The crackhead from earlier walked towards me.

"I'm trying to get my....///" I felt that tingle thing again before being pushed by him. I stumbled backwards and held onto a pole so that I wouldn't fall on my ass. The woman was stripped down to her bra and looked at me in shocked.

"Are you kidding?" He asked me.

"I'm sorry." I covered my eyes with my other hand.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I turned to look at my hand that was gripping the pole and realized that it was stuck. I tried to let go before //// my body acted on it's own and kicked the crackhead that was lunging towards me in the chest.

"Man, I'm sorry!" I told him while he was groaning on the floor. "Man, are you all right?" I asked ////. I quickly leaped up and kicked another guy in the face. I fell down on my ass after that kick ////. A fat guy tried to pull me by my leg so I kicked him in the balls before kicking him in the chest to create some distance between us. The last guy standing looked at my skateboard before looking at me. "No, man, no. Not my board. Please, dude, don't..." I pleaded before he hit me with my skateboard and it broke upon impact. He tried to punch me but I dodged his fist before grabbing him by the back of his neck and slammed his face to the pole. I quickly flipped backwards and kicked him in the head.

"I'm so sorry." I said before looking at my hand in fear. I quickly got out of the train the moment they opened the door and ran home.

°°°°°°°°°°°

I opened the door to my house before walking inside and saw that both Uncle Ben and Aunt May were waiting for me in the dining room.

"Hey! Sorry. I'm late." I told them.

"We've been so worried." Aunt May said.

"I know, I'm sorry. I was-///. Watch out!" I yelled before catching a fly with my hand. I looked at it for a few seconds

"That's a fly." May said snapping me out of my trances). I let the fly go and licked my fingertips.

"Yeah. I'm so sorry, I kept you guys up, I'm insensitive, I'm irresponsible and I'm hungry." I said before kissing May in the cheek and walking towards the fridge.

I opened the fridge just to see afew leftovers. I picked up a plate full of meatloafs and ate a slice. "This is your meat loaf. This beats all other meat loafs." I said before eating another slice of meatloaf.