Chapter 02 - The Butler

"Kim Jisoo don't you like me?" A loud voice boomed inside the small home of the Kim's.

Jisoo who is getting ready to go to the Company sighed, "Chaeyoung-ah! It's not the perfect time to talk about that!" He said.

The Red haired girl sit next to him and hug his arm, "I always ask you the same thing every morning, afternoon and at night and you answer the same thing too." She pouted.

Chaeyoung Park or Rosie for short is an Korean girl, Her Mother and Jisoo's mother are best friends, she is currently staying with them since she don't know anyone in South Korea except for the Kim family.

Jisoo look at her then hold both of her shoulders, "Look, Isn't it clear to you? I only see you as My Sister and nothing more than that!" He said then look at her clothes, "You don't have school today?" He asked.

"I don't like to go to school today!" She said.

"Rich kids.." He mumbled.

"Breakfast's ready!" Jisoo's mother called.

The two walk to the dining and eat, "oh, why are you sad Chaeyoungie?" The Tanned Guy's sister named Irene asked.

"Unnie~ Jisoo said He don't like me!" Chaeyoung whined that made Irene and the Kim Couple laugh.

Chaeyoung brings joy to their home and they loves her just like a real family member.

"Don't worry, I'm still rooting for you! You're My favorite candidate to be My sister-in-law!" Irene winked at her that made Chaeyoung happy.

"Two crazy girls." Jisoo thought and just eat.

His father who is working as Seung-hyung Kim's Driver cleared his throat, "uhm, Jisoo how's your internship?" He asked.

Irene smiled, "He's one of the famous among the trainees." She said while tapping her Brother's arm. "Of course next to Kim Tae-hyung.."

Irene is also working in the Company as the Assistant of the Chief of Finance, the Son of the Owner of Kim Enterprise.

She and Jisoo were both Scholars of the older Kim and they are one of the lucky people who got offers to work in the Company. The Kim's helped them a lot ever since they were young, so they really have a huge gratitude to the Family.

"Now that you are working to their Company, You will see them more often. Be good to them Son. They are the nicest family I know." Kim Appa told his Son who nodded his head.

"I know Appa." He answered then look at the time. "Noona, We have to go!" He said.

Irene nodded and kissed their parents goodbye and ride in the second hand car that Seung-Hyun Kim gave them.

They arrived to the huge building and quickly went to their designated floors. Jisoo was welcomed by the other intern who became his friends.

"The Awesome Kim Jisoo is finally here!" His friend named Wendy said.

Jisoo shake his head as the other interns applaud him. "Stop that Dude!" He gently pat his shoulder then seated on his chair.

"Hey!" Wendy move closer to him.

Jisoo sighed as he knew that he is going to tell him news like always. "What is it again?" He asked.

"I heard that the bosses will not come here today!" The other guy whispered.

Jisoo look around and didn't find one of the famous intern, Kim Tae-hyung. "Maybe because they have a family gathering." He shrug, he don't really meddle on the lives of their bosses.