Chapter 12: Give your Heart a break!

"Is everyone ready?" Daddy Kim asked.

"Yes!!!"

"Alright! Let's go!"

Everyone ride the vans and drive away, they are going out of town and will stay to the Kim's Private resort for a couple of days to celebrate the Couple Kim's Wedding Anniversary.

Jisoo is driving the car with Jennie sitting beside him while Jin, Tzuyu, Tae-hyung, Chaeyoung, Lisa and Hae-in's family at the backseat, the elders are riding in Daddy Kim's car.

Jennie was looking through the window and didn't bother to talk to everyone.

"Hey, Chipmunk girl! I have sandwich here.. You like?" Tae-hyung asked.

"Yah! Oppa, Stop calling me Chipmunk girl!" Chaeyoung whined that made everyone laugh.

"You are really cute!" Jin said that earned a smack from his girlfriend. "But you are cuter!" He said then kissed her cheek.

Lisa smiled and look at the necklace Chaeyoung is wearing, it was one of his gifts to her.

"That really suits you." He told her.

Chaeyoung hold the pendant then smiled at him, "Thanks for this.." She said.

Lisa then hand her some snacks, "I made this for you." He told her.

Everyone saw it and teased them, "Wooh!! We got Chaelisa here!" Go-eun shouted and everyone clap.

"Aunt Fany and Uncle Lisa looks like a couple!" Chaeyeon said that made the two blush.

Meanwhile, Jisoo was too occupied to even listen to the people at their back. He was glancing at the Ice Princess who became awfully quiet since last night when he went home from picking up Chaeyoung.

"Jen, are you hungry?" He asked but Jennie kept her eyes on the window.

He sighed then just let her have a peaceful time.

"Yah, you two!" Jin shouted. "Why are you so quiet?" He asked.

Hae-in look at them, "Lovers quarrel?" He said then laugh.

"We are not lovers.." Jennie said then crossed her arms, "Some Blabbermouth will cry!"

Chaeyoung look at her, "You witch!"

"Yah, don't fight!" Go-eun stop them before another chaotic scene happens.

"I will never waste my time talking nonsense to that chatterbox." Jennie rolled her eyes.

"You're really trying my patience Witch!" Chaeyoung shouted and Lisa hold her hand to stop her.

"It's Okay, Chipmunk!" He said.

Chaeyoung glared at Jisoo who doing nothing to defend her from Jennie.

-----

They arrived at afternoon, Yejin Kim assigned their rooms.

"Alright! Tae-hyung and Jin will be together in one room while Lisa and Jisoo will also share a room." The four guys nodded. "Sora and Tzuyu will be together.." Kim Eomma and Tzuyu nodded.

"Hae-in and Go-eun with Chaeyeon will share and Jennie and Chaeyoung will be together." She ended her speech.

"But Mom, We have lots of spare rooms!" Jennie said.

"That's Mommy's order Sweetie." Yejin said then smiled at Everyone. "Alright! Let's all rest and see each other at dinner!! Welcome to the Kim's Paradise!" She said and everyone take their stuffs and walk to the assigned rooms.