Goblins?

(No one POV)

So we've been wandering the cave for weeks killing the monster that attacked us. We found the way out look It's those adventurers again... remind me why we didn't follow them the first time he asks me.

Because we were seeing what we can do DUH! I replied.

The first humans we've seen since we've been here but.... They are not attractive!!! I THOUGHT BEING ISEKAI'D IN A NEW WORLD MEANT HOT PEOPLE!!!!!! I scream.

Why can't we understand them?

Answer:The use of magic sense turn's sound-waves that carry Intention Into comprehensible words.

So that's why thank goodness! I was never good at english.

Me too.

But we're slimes, they'll try to kill us right away.

stranger : ok i'll activate my stealth skill now.

He calls that skill stealth what a perfect peaking skill, what a creep I'll make friends with here later I say rimuru giving me a deadpanned look.

Then his slime body jumps your a genius I know, Rinaru says.

Are they gone?

(Stranger POV)

Huh, what Is It. I thought I sensed monsters just now did I imagine It?

(Nobody POV)

Ahhh It's been a while since we've had sun ohh...SUNNNNN!!!! Hey rimuru we have to have a lot of funny stories next time we meet veldra,

Yeah you're right.

THUM THUM THUM (goblins)

Strong ones, do you have any business In the forest?

Strong ones? Is he talking about us? Of course he Is rini. Is that a new nickname? YES DUH!!!Let's Introduce ourselves. Yes, let's.

(Inhales)

HI MY NAME IS RINARU,AND I RIMURU WE ARE SLIME MONSTERS!!!!.

Please strong ones, we know how powerful you both are, spare for your mighty voices!!.

Guess we thought too hard.

So did you need something.

We sensed powerful monsters around we came to Investigate It.

Did you catch him yet?

Surely you jest we can sense how powerful you guys are even If you've chosen to disgues yourselves as mere slimes.

Were the powerful monsters?

Excuse me but seeing how you both are so strong we wanted to ask a favor.

(And that's how we got Invited to the goblin village)

Welcome to our humble town. We are so honored to have you both here.

Hello, nice to meet you.

Yo.

So what did you guys want to ask of us?.

Have you noticed how the monsters In the area have been active much more these days?.

No.

Not at all man sorry.

Our guardian that had always protected us disappeared about a month ago as a result the monster has been continually harassing our village.

There god? Does he mean veldora?

I think so.

We've tried to fight them off ourselves but we simply lack the numbers. And that's why we asked you both to come here.

They think we can help them? But we're just lowly slimes I say.

(hahah) you guys are so humble. And funny too.

There's no way a that a mere slime would emit such overwhelming aura It's quite obvious that you are both very powerful monster (shakes head)

Aura what's he talking about rimuru said. (kufufua) Of course your wife will educate you!!!!.

Yo great sage changes perspectives I want to see how I look on the outside.

YOU ASSHOLE BASTARD OF A SLIME I WAS GONNA TELL YOU!!!

Ahhhhh I'm so sorry rinaru.

No you bastard ME you gaming wife all I do Is sleep,anime,read,game do you think I don't know what aura Is.

But It could be different.

You're right but I got a feeling IT'S NOT.

(whew*)

I'm calm . I'll be In that corner over there.

Ok have a nice relaxing sit?

(Rinaru POV)

As I trudge In the corner I start singing we don't talk about Bruno no,no,no,nooo I stop and yell to rimuru that I'm going out real quick he says be back before night I don't have a schedule anymore I'm a free woman!!! I yell back hahhahahahhfuffuku.

Woods, trees and grass I know there's more out there I shout

Hey, perfect time to test my new skill bubblegum scythe.

Should I make a name to summon It I'll feel really cool then OK AWAKEN!! (pops) my scythe I grab It with my body since I don't have a human form OK time for moves,and move names.

I lift my weapon above my head and bring It down full force. It pierces the ground and I whisper,"pop" the ground explodes making a huge crack and something comes out.

.... A HUGE PINK BALL!!! Awesome what does It do I wonder whelp just leave that there for now ANOTHER MOVE,

I start twisting my weapon around my slime hands fast,faster and faster until I stop making a huge circle I the sky Bubble rain,yeah that sounds good ok bubble rain I say and the sky where I cut the hole begins to rain pink water I touch It and half of my body melts away ahhh this Is dangerous.

I like It.

Another- RINARU COME BACK,

Bastard rimuru I'M COMING I YELL.

END CHAPTER 5