[ ᴄʜᴀᴘ. 1 ] -- ғɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ 📚

Dᴀʀʀʏʟ ᴘᴏᴠ |

Beep, beep, beep, beep, bee-

I woke up at the sound of my alarm clock, I sat and yawned and turned off the sound of my alarm clock. I felt something on my back and saw.. Rat! my beloved dog <3 I petted rat and got up and got to the bathroom to shower.

ᴀғᴛᴇʀ sʜᴏᴡᴇʀɪɴɢ.. |

I finished showering and grabbed the towel wrapping it where my private area is. I brushed my teeth and got out of the bathroom. I went to my bedroom and closed the door, I opened my cabinet and picking what outfit i will wear for today. I picked out a black and red hoodie and a black jeans, I wore it and walked to my drawer where my accessories we're, I took out a devil horns headband and put it on my head. I look at the mirror and i look great! I grabbed my backpack and opened the door and went out. I went down and saw my mom packing me some snacks for lunch later at school. My mom looked at me and smiled, " hello sweetheart~! How was your sleep? Is it good or no? Don't tell me if it's a no.. " my mom said in a sad tone. Heh- my mom always ask everytime if i slept good or not, she's worried a lot. " yeah! I slept good mom, no need to worry " I said and smiled. She smiled too " oh! And also, there's a sandwich at the table, eat it and get some energy <3 " my mom said and smiled again. " no thank you mom.. I'll just eat at school " I said and smiled awkwardly, " aww.. Ok then sweetheart, also, here's your snacks! " she gave me a paperbag where my snacks were, " thanks mom! Oh! I got to go now mom! Bye!! " I said and kissed her cheek and opened the front door and waved " bye sweetheart! Hope you have a great day at the first day of school! " she waved back and smiled. I walked towards where the school is.

ᴀᴛ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ.. |

I'm finally at school! That's a long walk to go here lol- as i look at the school, it was.. Big! I didn't know my mom will enroll me in this big school- she paid a lot of money, she doesn't need to enroll me to expensive or beautiful schools.. its fine if i was enrolled to a cheap school. I looked down and just sighed, I walked inside of the school and saw a lot of students being in there lockers or sitting at the benches and more, I was a bit shy if one of them are looking at me, i walked to the halls and saw my.. Childhood bestfriend! I didn't know he enrolled at this school. I went to him and tapped his shoulders, he looked at me. " Darryl!? I didn't know you were here!!! " he hugged me so tight, oh if you wanna know him, his George (georgenotfound). I hugged him back " I also didn't know you were also here heheh- oh and by the way, who's this two-? " I say and pointed at the two man's, " oh! Them? The one that has blonde hair is clay! His my boyfriend, and the other one, he is nick, his my great friend! " he said and smiled. " nice to meet you george's friend " clay said and smiled. " you too! And my name is darryl noveschosch, just call me darryl or bad. " I say, " ok! And also, the other nickname you have kinda sounds like someone in YouTube and his voice kinda sounds yours " nick said. I made a scared expression. " o-oh- " I said. " uhh- are you ok darryl? " clay asked. " yeah- I'm fine. " I said " Ok then.. " he said, the bell rang. " oh! The bell rang, let's go to our classrooms! Darryl? What class are you in? " George asked, I took my enrollment paper at my bag and look at it " its class 11 " I said " great! Were in the same class " George said happily " bye babe~ see ya later! Muah~ " George kissed clay at the cheeks and i saw clay turned red a bit. Me and George walked away leaving clay and nick at there lockers. While i was not looking at the not right direction, i accidentally bumped into someone. " hey nerd! Watch were your going! " he grabbed me and i was shaking, he was scary.. " Zak! Put him down you jerk! " George yelled, the boy puts me down and glared at me, George hugged me " a-are you ok!??... " he said worriedly " y-yeah.. I'm fine, let's go! We might be late! " we both stood up and ran to the classroom, we got in to the classroom and George showed me where will i sit, I sat down and wait for the teacher to come. I saw the boy that i accidentally ran into a few minutes ago and walked towards me, " not you again.. " he said in a annoyed tone and sat beside me, i saw him took a nap and i just didn't care. Maybe i'll wake him up later when the teacher came.

8 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ.. |

Our teacher finally came! I have been waiting for 8 minutes if she came. The teacher walked towards her desk and looked at us and smiles brightly, " hello students! Have you guys had a good summer break? " the teacher said. Everyone nodded except for the boy i bumped into.. I forgot to wake him up! I shook his arms and he wakes up " what do you want? I'm napping. " he says annoyed. " the teachers here! You need to be awake! " I said angrily. " whatever. " he said and glares at me and I glared him back. " For the new student, stand up and introduce yourself " the teacher says, I stood up. " hi, my name is Darryl noveschosch. " I introduced. " nice name Darryl! If you haven't know who i am, I am ms. Beverley. You may sit down now! " she says and smiles to me, I smiled back and sat down. Ms. Beverley took a chalk and writes something at the board.

ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴄʟᴀss |

" ok, class is dismissed. You have 30 minutes break. " the teacher say's, we all got up and got out of the classroom, I was with George while going out. " the class is so boringgggggg... " George said, I sighed. " by the way George, can you like- show me the whole school? I haven't seen everything yet hehehe- " I asked and giggled a bit " sure! Let's gooooo!!! " George said and held my hand and ran. " woAh-! "

ᴀғᴛᴇʀ sʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ |

" and this is the cafeteria! " George says. " wow! I never seen a cafeteria this big! " I say. " oh, clay is texting me and told me to come over to the school garden. I guess i'll go now eheh- see ya at class! " George said and waves and fans away. " bye! " I waved back, now i know where will i go. I walked away and I went to the lockers, until I saw the boy again- oh no.. I will have a big trouble-.. I walked slowly and he noticed me! " hey nerd. " he walks in front of me. " what's your name again? " he asked, " I-i'm Darryl- Darryl noveschosch! And you are zak-? I just heard my best friend called you Zak. " I say, " yeah, I'm Zak Ahmed. " he says, " and also, don't get too sacred of me. I won't bully you in the first day, k? " he says in a normal voice and i nodded shakily. " good, See ya later nerd. " he walked away " b-bye i guess..! "

[ 1270 words ]

pls do not forget to vote! ( not forcing ) and have a great day reader! ^^