[ ᴄʜᴀᴘ. 2 ] -- sʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴏᴠᴇʀ 💤

Zᴀᴋ ᴘᴏᴠ |

" b-bye i guess..! " I walked away leaving the nerd behind, while i was walking i saw clay, alex, and Karl. " hey guys, what are you guys doing? " i greeted and asked, " oh were just talking about the new student, his name is darryl. " clay answered, " that nerd? " I say and clay nodded " he doesn't seems to be a nerd Zak. " clay said " whatever. " I said and rolled my eyes. " hey guys, let's play some video games at my house later when we finished school. " Alex said, everyone nodded except for Karl. " Im not gonna join you guys to play some games, I'm gonna study with George at home later, sorry!.. " Karl said and made a sad expression " aww ok then karl. " Alex says. The bell rang and students started to walk towards to class, " oop, I need to go now guys, see ya later! " clay said and walked away leaving us behind " what now? " Alex says " let's just skip, class is boringggg " I said and he nodded, we both walk away.

Aғᴛᴇʀ ᴄʟᴀss.. | ᴅᴀʀʀʏʟ ᴘᴏᴠ

" ok students, class is over. See you tomorrow, have a good day. " the math teacher says and goes out of the classroom, all of us grabbed our books and we all went out of the classroom. " hey Darryl, wanna come study with me and my best friend? " George asked, " sure! " I say and smiled. We both went to the lockers and got our bags with the books inside and then.. Someone shouted " hey George!! " the unknown person shouted at George " oh hey Karl! " George shouted back, oh? So that's his best friend I guess. " ready to go to my house to study? " the boy said and George nodded " and also, is that the new student?? " the boy said " oh yeah! This is- " George cutted his sentence " I know, that's Darryl! Darryl noves? " he say " Darryl noveschosch, you? " I say " oh I'm Karl Jacobs! Nice to meet ya! " Karl said and smiled, he seems to be nice.. " nice to meet u too " I said and also smiled " wanna come and study with us? " Karl asked " I already asked that to Darryl and he said sure so that means he will come! " George says " ok! Let's goooo " karl says and holds the twos hands and runs. Karl, george and i are finally outside of the school and Karl let's go of me and George's hands, we 3 walked to go at Karl's house, me and the two arrived at Karl's house and Karl went to the front door and knocked and me and george followed him too, I saw his mom opened the door maybe? " hi mom! " Karl greeted, " hello hun, oh! Hi george and.. Who's the other one there hun? Isn't it a new friend?? " Karl's mom questioned and Karl nodded " oh goodie! I like seeing you bringing some friends in our house, come on in! I'll make u guys some snacks! " his mom says and let's us come in and we came in. " wow! I never knew your house would be fancy Karl! " I say " yeah! " george says " aww thank u guys! Let's go to the living room and let's start studying there! " Karl says and me and george nodded so we went to the living room and placed our books to his coffee table and we all sat to the floor and started studying.

3 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ.. /

when me and the two are still studying, I heard Karl's mom shouted " snack time! " I look at the back and saw she was holding.. Muffins! My favorite! She went to the coffee table and putted the plate with muffins in it " hope you guys enjoy the muffins i made! " Karl's mom says and smiled " ok mom! Thanks for the snack! " Karl thanked and he gets a muffin and eats it. " hey Darryl, you should try the muffins! This is very delicious! " Karl says and I nodded and i took a muffin and bite it and its delicious! " wow Karl, I didn't know your mom is great at making muffins! " George says " yeah! She owned a bakery near at our school. " Karl said " oh! We can go there if its lunch time. " George says and me and Karl nodded and we all continued studying.

ᴀғᴛᴇʀ sᴛᴜᴅʏɪɴɢ.. /

Me and the two finished studying and i grabbed my phone on my pocket and check what time is it, its already 8:00pm!? I didn't know me and the boys took so long to study hehe- " hey guys! " Karl called me and George, we both look at him " wanna have a sleepover? " Karl said " sure! But.. We need to ask our parents first. " George says, me and George got our phones and texted our mother or father, I only texted my mom.

[ Mom 💕 ]

hey mom! Is it ok if i can
stay on my friends house
for the night? >

Of course sweetie! But make
< Sure you'll go home tomorrow!

I will mom, goodnight and i love you! Take care mom 💕 >

< Goodnight my little muffin! ☺💖

I smiled and turned off my phone putting it on the coffee table, " soo, did your parents said yes? " Karl questioned and me and George nodded. I grabbed my bag and zipping it open and i only see a white T-shirt and a baggy jeans that i was suppose to wear it since pe, " hey Karl? Where will i change? " i asked and Karl looked at me. " oh! You can change at the restroom! " Karl answered and pointing it at where the restroom is. " thanks Karl! " I thanked and smiled " no problem! " I stood up and I'm walking my way to the restroom.

ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ /

I went out of the restroom and i saw George getting mad at Karl and Karl was laughing, what happened? Did Karl do something to George? " hey guys " they both looked at me and i saw Georges makeup and i hold my laughter, so that is why his mad to Karl " are you laughing too, Darryl?... " George said in a deep voice, the two looked at each others and smirked. Uh oh.. The two grabbed some makeup materials and they both stood up, " come here darryl~!! " they both said " wait- nooo!! " they both jumped at me
p

utting makeup in my face, they both finished putting me makeup and Karl grabbed a mirror and showed me how my face looks, I look ugly- " seriously guys? " I said and they both laughed so hard and i started to laugh too. Karl went a storage room and grabbed some 3 sleeping bags cuz' we will sleep in the living room, he gaved us the sleeping bags and we put it in the ground and organizing it.

ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ . . . /

Me and the two were watching a Disney movie and we all enjoyed it. I yawned, " I'm tired.. Are you guys tired to- " I look at the boys and they fell asleep. I smiled and i grabbed the remote of the tv and turned it off, i layed down and fell asleep..

[ words : 1173 ]

pls do not forget to vote! ( not forcing ) have a great
day reader ! ^^

And also.. Happy pride month everybody! ✨✨