[ chap. 4 ] -- ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ 👤

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ -
Dɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅ ʜɪɢʜ

.
.
.

Nᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀ ᴘᴏᴠ

Zak was walking his way to school until Darryl running at the back of zak. He ended up bumping at Zak and they fell down, Darryl was on top of Zak. Zak was about to get angry but, he sees darryls beautiful emerald eyes, a soft looking lips and his red-ish blush on his soft cheeks. he felt like he was dreaming of a beatiful woman, he blushed. Darryl stood up quickly

Darryl - i-im sorry-! Zak..!! I- didn't mean to bump into u..!!!

Zak stood up and he rubs his back.

Zak - its fine, but u better watch out or you will get a punch from me.

Darryl walked away fast, Zak was there. Standing still blushing at what he saw on Darryl's bbeaty. Earlier. He continues walking his way at school

Zᴀᴋ ᴘᴏᴠ /

im finally here at school, I still remembered what happened earlier.. But I'll just forget about it. I went to my locker, I grabbed my bag zipping it open. I searched if my key was inside of the bag, I could feel like a shape of a key. I grabbed it and pulled it out, its truly the key. I unlock the locker and opened it putting my bag inside. I closed it and locked my locker, I put my key at my pockets. I walked my way to the classroom until I saw my best bud, nick ( sᴀᴘɴᴀᴘ ). I went to him and greeted him.

Zak - eyyy panda boi, how are ya?

Nick - oh hey skepters, I'm doing great! Thanks for asking. How about u?

Zak - that's good to know man. I'm also doing good.

Nick - that's good, its my first time hearing u saying u are doing good. Did something good happen?

Zak - kind of.. Yeah, but I do not want to tell you the whole story.

Nick - oh ok then.

Zak - by the way, want to go to the classroom with me?

Nick - sure.

Me and nick went to the classroom and we went inside. I saw Darryl on his sit being silent, George was there trying to talk to him but he won't answer. I was wondering why isnt he not talking.. Wait a second, I think he remembered what happened earlier! That's why his silent. Nick went to his sit and I also went to my sit, George looked at me and glared. I didn't care and he went away, I sat down at my sit and looked at Darryl. He looked at me back and i saw a blush on his cheeks and he quickly look away, its kinda.. Cute, if he looks away. I spoke at him.

Zak - heyy.. Are u ok?

He didn't spoke.

Zak - heyy??? Darryl?

He looked at me

Darryl - huh..?

Zak - I said, are u ok??

Darryl - * blushes * I uhm.. Yeah-! Yeah..! I'm totally ok- * chuckles *

Zak - for real, hm?

Darryl - y-yeah..!

Zak - ok then. * scoffs *

Dᴀʀʀʏʟ ᴘᴏᴠ /