𝟎𝟑 • 𝐀 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍

𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍

𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍

𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐀𝐂 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃 at their new home in London and already, Isaac dreaded it. While they were in his mother's private jet, (thanks to her time as an avenger) his powers were aching to release.

After what felt like hours unpacking the small items they brought with them, Lampetia drags him into the his new bedroom. She uses her powers to make a dome of light around him.

"It's so bright in here," Isaac commented.

"I'm the personification of light, Zeke. Did you forget?" Lampetia chuckled, "Now, I want you to break out of it."

Isaac's eyes widened, looking up at his mother in disbelief. How did she expect him, a boy who's just now manifesting his abilities, to break out?

"Mom, are you crazy?" Isaac says, "W-What if I accidentally blow up all of London?"

"You'll be fine. If you do, I'll fix it," Elizabeth reassured.

Isaac sighs, looking around the dome in search of a weak spot. Fear grew in Elizabeth's eyes as the dome slowly turned black. As the dome slowly disappeared, Isaac could be seen standing in the middle with a smile on his face.

"Did I do something wrong?" Isaac asks, seeing the expression on his mother's face.

"No... it's just... I need to figure something out," Elizabeth answered. Isaac's face was left puzzled as he watched his mother leave his room in a hurry.

Inside of her room, Elizabeth flipped through an old book. She stopped at a page with a crescent moon and a glowing sun. Never had she ever thought Isaac would not only possess the power of the sun, but also the power of the moon. Something she once possessed as well.

𝟓𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐁.𝐂
𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐂𝐄

It was the middle of the night with most of the Eternals having already retired to their rooms inside of Lampetia's palace. Meanwhile, Lampetia stood on her balcony, staring into the moonlight.

"You look beautiful," Lampetia turns to see Ikaris approaching her.

"Ikaris? You should be asleep like the others," Lampetia informed.

"I just wanted to make sure you're okay," Ikaris says.

The two leaned over the balcony to see the village inhabitants walking around. Ikaris turns to Lampetia, only to see a sad expression on her face.