𝟎𝟔 • 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐌𝐀 𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐊

𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟐𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀

𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟐
𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀

"𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 Lampetia?" Aja asks, "Since you two have been married, you never spent more than a moment apart."

Ikaris sighs, following as Ajak leads him through her home. Ajak prepares tea for the two of them.
Ikaris hesitates before taking a sip.

"Lampetia she... she isn't doing well," Ikaris sighed.

"She's sick everyday and sometimes she can't even make it out of our bed," Ikaris continued, "I'm worried about my wife, Ajak. I'm worried about my sunshine."

Ajak lays a reassuring hand Ikaris's shoulder. Could it finally be the power of the moon taking over her? Meanwhile, in Chicago, Lampetia lays still in her bed.

The sudden urge of throwing up everything she previously ate causes her to run out of bed and into the bathroom. After spending what felt like years vomiting into a toilet, Lampetia stumbled back into bed and lays under the covers. Ikaris slowly steps in moments later.

"Are you okay?" Ikaris asks.

Lampetia grumbled, pulling the covers over her head. He was worried. More worried than ever. As an asgardian goddess, she was immune to most, if not all, human diseases and that's what's worrying him. Ikaris crawls into bed with Lampetia and held her close and tight to his body.

Ikaris woke up the next morning with the sun glowing brightly in his eyes. Lampetia was not beside him.

He looks around the room and panics as he could not find her. Ikaris sighs in relief as he heard the sound of a toilet flushing.

"Lampetia, I told you to wake me when it happens again," Ikaris frowned.

"I know," Lampetia slowly stands, "I wanted you to get some sleep. I'm sorry."

Ikaris helps Lampetia out of the bathroom and on to the bed. He looks at her worriedly. She looked pale and sick. Ikaris left the bedroom. Lampetia finally builds up the strength to walk out of bed.

Her mind wonders to numerous things. But only one makes her go through a box she had kept hidden from Ikaris. Lampetia goes into the bathroom with the box in her hand.

Fifteen minutes felt like fifteen years. Beeping came from beneath the box.

Her worried eyes turned into happy ones as she looks down at the blue and white stick. Lampetia always dreamed of having children of her own and now it was coming true. She walks down to the kitchen where Ikaris prepared food for her.