𝟎𝟒 • 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒

𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍

𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍

"𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐆𝐎𝐃, there she is!" Dane exclaimed.

The brown door swung open which revealed Sersi on the other side. She crosses over to the front of the classroom, stopping at Dane.

"Thank you, Mr. Whitman. Sorry, I'm late, everyone," Sersi turns to her class, "Today, we'll be learning about the importance of apex predators in a balanced ecosystem."

Sersi then turns to Dane and whispers, "Poetry?"

"I completely ran out of things to say, and these kids make me nervous. See you tonight."

Dane smiled before leaving the classroom. Sersi's students began to tease her about Dane. After swiftly shutting them down, Sersi walks over to her chalkboard.

"Who can tell me what an apex predator is?" Sersi asks.

"Animals that hunt their prey for food!" A student answered.

"Very good. Apex predator do hunt their prey for food, like all predators," Sersi explains, "But one thing that sets them apart is that there are no other animals in their habitat strong enough to hunt them. Who can give me an example?"

"Lions!"
"Wolves!"

"Correct. Now, Lampeti-"

Sersi was cut off by a low, rumbling sound. Tables began to shake and objects were falling out of their place. Earthquake. Earthquakes were rare.

"Quick! Under the tables!" Sersi instructs the students.

The children hurry under the tables. A girl was frozen to her feet, unable and too scared to move. Sersi rushes to the girl's aide. A large circular decoration was just about to collapse on the student. Sersi uses her powers to turn it into sand.

"Let me help you," Sersi pulls the student close to her.

"You're all right," She repeated, "You're all right."

As soon as the earthquake passed, Sersi ushered her students out of the classroom. While the students left the museum, Elizabeth and Isaac walk in.

"Why are we here again?" Isaac asks.

"My life and almost everything about me is here, Zeke. You can learn a lot from here but even more from me," Elizabeth answered.

Said by Odin himself, Lampetia was the personification of light and a powerful Asgardian goddess. Lampetia leads Isaac up the stairs to a large room with a statue in the middle.

"Is that..." Isaac says.

"Me? Yes," Elizabeth answered.

Sersi and Sprite walk into the room. Elizabeth stares at the two before turning to Isaac.