𝟏𝟒 • 𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐔𝐓

𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐀𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 his mother, Druig, Sersi, and Makkari as they face a volcano emitting black smoke. He twisted his bracelet once, which activated it, and golden outlines covered his body. Everyone except for Lampetia levitates off of the ground. Wisps of energy flow from Isaac, Sersi, and Makkari to Druig.

A translucent dome of energy covers them all as Druig's eyes glow gold. Their plan was working. Isaac look up to see them black smoke fizzling away and the lava coming to a stop.

Suddenly, a blast of energy his Druig in the back, which sends him tumbling to the ground. Ikaris appears and grips Druig by the neck.

"I should've done this five centuries ago," Ikaris says before flying away with Druig. He flys him high into the air and throws him down. Makkari wails at the sight.

Ikaris turns back towards the domo and destroys it. The domo crashes towards Sersi, Lampetia, Isaac, and Makkari. Makkari takes them to safety just before the domo crashed into the island.

The domo slides past them and lands partially in the water. Makkari dissappears twice and returns with Phastos and Thena. Isaac turns as Ikaris lands behind him.

"Druig's gone. It's over," Ikaris says. Makkari speeds towards Ikaris and drives him across the beach.

Isaac slowly turns to the volcano as volts of electricity spark in the black smoke. The volcano erupts, sending fragments flying towards them. Isaac blasts multiple pieces away from his crashing into him. His mother forms a dome of light around them. Isaac stares down at his hands and then looks up at the volcano.

"Uncle Phastos," He says, "I have to try and stop this. For Ajak."

"We got you, Zeke. Go," Phastos replied. Isaac flys towards the volcano, dodging any incoming debris. He landed near the base of the volcano and began running to it.

"Isaac."
He immediately stops and turns around to see Ajak standing on a tall rock. To Isaac, something wasn't right.

"You're not powerful enough to do this," Ajak commanded, "And you won't. You're not a killer, you're not your father."

"You know the funny thing is... I've changed and I know you would've been proud of me, grandma. So, where are you, Sprite?" Isaac shouts.

Suddenly, his body jerks forward. He looks down to see a tip of a dagger appearing through his stomach. Sprite appears behind Isaac and lets go of the end of the dagger. Droplets of blood fall down Isaac's side as he collapses to his knees.

"I've always envied your mother, Isaac," Sprite says, "'Cause she had you and she got to live as one of them. And I never could."

"You know why I hated living with humans? Because they reminded me of things I didn't even know I wanted," Sprite explained, "Because of them, now I wanna know what it feels like to grow up. To fall in love. To have a family."