Chapter 1 - Death

Me Pov :

I was sitting on my chair with my feet above a control panel with monitors in front of me showing the different scenes. One was a green haired boy wearing a futuristic suit while walking in a forest with a girl with blonde hair. Another showed him in a classroom wearing a high school outfit while talking to 4 girls. The last one showed him in a dark room looking at nothing but a panel screen with girls on them with him showing a proud face for them.

Me : Ahh it was so hard dealing with 3 different worlds but also balancing it with school life. *sigh* I better go before I do something stupid with these worlds. *puts feet off the control panel*

As I put my hand on the panel pulling myself up I didn't realize I hit a button saying random world on it. I walked away out of the room without noticing the screen having codings on them creating a world. It then showed a bar showing 0% before it starts loading on it. 

Sometime passed and then the loading screen then showed 100%.

End Pov.

The screen then got rid of the loading bar before it then showed the world itself. It then showed a boy in a destroyed suit on a building. He was staring off at the city looking around the place.

??? : Its been 4 months ever since the war ended and peace returned to this world

??? : Its been 4 months ever since the war ended and peace returned to this world. *looks up into the sky*

Then a flashback start to happen.

Flashback :

Izuku came back to UA.

Well he was on a building looking at UA before turning and was about to jump off to resume his patrol until..

An explosion occurred at what is the dorms of his class, Class 1-A, His eyes widened and dashed into UA hoping what he thought was happening was not real. He landed in the entrance of UA and used One for All 50% and sped to the dorms. He was panicking and was rushing as much as he can.

He arrived but was met with a depressing sight. What he saw was his classmates against the walls with blood coming out of their mouth. Their body burnt from what could have been an explosion in the middle of the room where they were discussing about something. He even see some of the skin even burnt away with their muscles being shown beneath it. 

Izuku stared at the sight with nothing but sadness in his eyes as he was wondering what led to this moment. All he can do is blame himself as he is the reason why they died. He was the reason they were trying to get him to return but he didn't listen. He was the reason they were targeted by villains cause of his close relation. He was the reason they are dead.

His tears then started to show as he was crying a river of the death of his classmates, friends, comrades, closest people he held and the people he calls family. He was blaming himself for their deaths as he slowly broke down before standing up again wiping away his tears with a sad expression on his eyes forcing his tears to stop. He was looking at the sight one more time before turning away with his hair covering his eyes. He walked out of the school grounds before moving his face up.