Chapter 10 - Accept and First Day

Izuku : wait what?

Izuku just stared at Yagoo like he heard the most nonsense thing ever. Yagoo was staring back at him with a smile on his face to which he replied.

Yagoo : Well normally we accept girls in our group but due to you knowing about us, you also having a power and how close in relationship you are with some of the girls *glances at the girls Izuku knows* I thought it would be a nice idea for you to join Hololive.

Izuku : Wait wait *waves his hands* Isn't this gonna cause an uproar about a boy joining Hololive?

Yagoo : Well you are right but I'm sure we can be able to make them calm down before things go wildfire on the internet.

Izuku : Well if you're so sure..... what about my work at the store? I was working there to pay off most of the stuff for me here. Not to mention how would my boss react to me being late.

Yagoo : Hmm? Is it ok for me to know which store you work at?

Izuku : Uhh it's **** down the block of the east next to my apartment.

Yagoo : Ohh him I remember that makes it easier

Izuku : Wait huh?

Yagoo : Oh you're confused well apparently I was good friends with the boss so I can pull some strings and he won't say anything about this.

Izuku : And I guess that checks that off the list, well I guess I can accept. *scratching his cheek*

Towa : Hmm wait what about the people from when Izuku was seen by them for all we know there could be many.

Izuku : Oh no Towa don't worry I know they won't recognize me if they see my streams because they tend to forget after seeing many strangers in one day that they can't remember my face if they never interacted with me.

Yagoo : Then that settles it *claps his hand together* Your debut in Hololive will be at least a few weeks later. You will be in a new Gen which we will reveal on the day you debut. Until then get to know the girls here better so you have no problems when you collab with them. *walks away*

As he left the room all the girls turn towards Izuku who started to sweat bullets as he didn't remember the last time he was the center of attention. Of course he was a vigilante who had attention in his world but it was for a good cause that he didn't care about it. Here though he was sweating a lot as he felt like he's a very limited All Might figurine ready to be snatched.

By then a girl came up to him as Izuku recognizes her from Zeta's Gen. This is Kaela Kolvaskia ( A penguin)

Kaela : Well since he said that how about we get to know each other more? *smiles*

Izuku : Sure I don't see any problems with that.