Chapter 13 - No IM NOT A CAT

Its been a few weeks ever since the last chapter as Izuku was just outside Hololive HQ as he was the one shopping for today. He was picking out many ingredients as he was the cook for Hololive. Of course being the dense motherfucker he is he didn't understand why the girls like his cooking so much.

Izuku : Mushrooms, chickens, eggs, fish, cabbage and more for the whole meal. I don't even know how my arms are still working even after cooking for a few weeks for Hololive.

As he finished buying everything he then got out of the store and started to walk back. Oh right since he is also wearing a scarf that covers the bottom of his mouth and he was wearing a snow cap. The reason for that is simple once he stepped out of the store.

Izuku : *breathes out* Well at least the season allowed me to mask myself or else I would've been noticed

He then proceeded to walk along the road as he was heading back towards Hololive. He was gonna make himself some hot chocolate for the winter. I mean who wouldn't like one on a day like this.

Now we switch scenes.

We now see someone in an overcoat as she breathe out cold air as she was on top of a building. She was clad in clothing of white as she even had. She had a katana strapped to her waist as she crossed her arms. As the camera goes up we see her face being pale, the shale of her hair changing in color as the light hits it like a prism. It was a rainbow color for most. We then see her hair as it was mostly silver. Her eye color being deep red eyes with holographic color and narrow pupils.

She was standing up on the roof of the building as we see her eyes staring at Izuku who was staring at his bag checking to see if he bought everything he needed. Her face just stared at him with a neutral expression with it not even changing as she then tilt her head.

??? : Interesting....

We go back to Izuku as he entered Hololive HQ as he went straight to the kitchen and started to prepare the food again. It wasn't long before everyone else came into the dining room after Izuku finished preparing as they all started to eat.

Timeskip

Izuku : And another day checks off the list of this game.

Chat : Ayyy Nice

Izuku : Thanks for the guide everyone.

Chat : No problem it was surprisingly fun.

Izuku : Surprisingly? I thought you would be more like its usual due to how people normally act.

Chat : Aren't you kinda psychotic though?

Izuku : What do you mean?

Izuku : HAHAHA DIE BITCH THATS WHAT YOU GET 

Chat : We will just clip it.

Izuku : Okkkk

Chat : Oh question: Who in Hololive do you like the most?