Chapter 5 - Put on a Happy Face and Comforting

Izuku : AHHHHHHH *wakes up from his bed*

Izuku screamed himself awake, he was not having a great time as he had a nightmare.

Izuku : *panting* Why can't I fully move on?

This is what Izuku dreamt in his sleep.

In his dream

We see Izuku standing in the middle of darkness as he was wondering where he is. He started to walk along the darkness to see if there was a way out.

He was walking for what seems to be hours with no end. The darkness just stretches beyond Izuku's sight as it felt like being trapped in a massive box with no exit. Izuku started to panic a bit before starting to run. He was running like he had no time for anything but in truth he's just scared, scared of anything gonna pop up from behind him or something is gonna make him get shook to the very core.

It happened.

The surroundings suddenly started to get painted with color, it was changing his surroundings before it then resembles Itself to a place Izuku knows,

............the last place he wished he never see.

Izuku felt something around him and looked down to see he is in his uniform for UA. Before he has time to do anything he heard a voice.

??? : Midoriya there you are!!

He recognized that voice very well, it's his class father also known as the class president. He was calling out for him but for what.

??? : Yeah Deku-Kun Come on it's time to get prepared for the show Eri was gonna enjoy.

He knew what they meant. This was the day where the school festival was taking place as he remembered it all well. For some reason by instinct he replied.

Izuku : Yeah coming guys *turns around*

He wished he didn't, what he see in front of him is the destroyed bodies of his classmates. The explosion is not the only thing that hurt them a lot. He can see stab wounds, bones coming of their skin, their muscles being shown from under the skin, faces changed like they were pummeled too hard that it got reshaped and lots of blood on the floor.

He moved his hands up to see it covered in blood. His classmates' blood.

It covered his entire hands and he felt like puking. He then looked up from his hands to stare at the bodies only to see them gone. There was no trace of it left just gone. Izuku felt creeped out even more before turning around and he wished he hadn't.

Right there he see his classmates' bodies standing up but this time they are even more horrifying. Their faces covered in black blood and making expressions of them smiling creepy, some of the bodies looking like their bones are too broken but they are somehow standing. Their face now being almost unrecognizable but bearing a deep sight into the back of Izuku's head. He was more than scared he was terrified and maybe mortified to a lot of levels.

As if all things couldn't get more torturing for Izuku this happened.

??? : *scary voice*Why didn't you come back?

??? : *same* We were waiting for you.

??? : We could've fought together.

??? : But you went and fought alone.

??? : Did you know how worried we were.

??? : And all that worrying was for nothing.