The Dream

" Newt" I yelled " Yes my love" he said coming towards me." He said" have you seen Thomas we have to go to the maze and it's his turn to run with Minho and me." " No princesses but I can help you look for him." "Ok come on my blonde boy." Chuck came running to me "hey princesses Minho told me that Thomas and him are at the east door already."  "Ok, bye blondie bye Chuck" "bye love see you later" I ran to the door to see two boys already there just like Chuck had said. "Hey princess you  ready to run today" "Minho I think I'm more prepared than you are" "Tiger we both know I'm the better one here" said Minho. Tiger was the nickname Minho called me and only he could call me that, if you weren't Minho and you called me tiger you are dead. I was about to respond until I herd a awkward cough. "Hey Tommy how are you doing" "Hey princesses I'm going ok but kinda nervous" " and why is that Tommy" I asked "idk it's a new part of the maze I haven't ran at yet" "well Tommy do you remember the first time you went and the maze because you had a death wish, you went in there and saved out asses. Don't worry you'll be fine" I said "your right  yeah thx princesses" he said "yeah I know I'm right" " Ok the doors are opening" said Minho and when I started to run in to the maze.

(Sorry it's short I'll try to make them longer but idk if I can)