Part 13

Y/N POV:

I was looking at the stars just like I did at the Glade with Newt. Me and Newt looked at the stars every night.

I was just in my thoughts until I felt someone pull out my earbud from my left ear. "What the hell man" I said turning to the person. When I turned I saw both of the Riddle brothers standing side by side in front of me. It made me jump a little. "Fuck off you already got what you wanted just leave me alone." I said getting up and putting my journal away. I was going to head out of my room when a hand grabbed my arm and sat me on the bed. "What do you want" I said rolling my eyes at them. Then I felt a hand grab my jaw and turn my so I meet their eyes. "Don't you dare roll your eyes at us again do you understand me." Matthew said in a cold voice. I just looked at him straight in the eyes and said "or else what." Stupidest idea I have came up with. Matthew grabbed me and mad me lay day on the bed. He got on top of me and grabbed my neck. "Or then you will be punished without mercy." "Tell us why Professor Snap was so kind to you" Tom demanded. "There is nothing to tell he just likes me." I said. I starting to struggling to breathe of how tight Matthew had his hand around my throat. Matthew let my throat go. When I sat up catching my breath, Tom grabbed me and pulled me on his lap. My legs were on each side of him. Me facing him. "Y/n tell us why Professor Snap has a soft spot for you" he said. "Why does it even matter to you. Why do you want to know every single thing about me, it's my life  let me do whatever I want. I'm already going to marry you two. Why can't you just leave me alone?" I said to to both of them but especially to Tom bc he was the one that was holding me. " I'm going to ask you one more time y/n. Why the hell does Snap have a soft spot for you. If anyone had talked back at his like that they would have at lest had detention for a week." Tom said raising his voice at me. "He had a sad look on his face when you left like you did, but when he looked at us his cold eyes came back. Why does he care for you?" Matthew ask getting mad at the girl that was sitting in his brother's lap. I didn't say anything I mean there is not much to say Snap is my godfather, he is more of a father then my actual father. I didn't look at Tom. "Tell us why" Matthew yelled. "Fucking hell because his my godfather" I yelled back. Tom let me go and I got off his lap very quickly. I went to lean on a wall. "You two don't know how to mind their own fucking business."