Part 12

Y/N POV:

That was close. " hey" I said to the guys. "Hey darling how was it sitting in between your future husbands" Theo said teasing me. "Stop it. It was literally torture" I said throwing my head back. "Come on let's go to our next class" I said. Before we could leave, Snap said " Malfoy and Riddles, met me at dinner time we need to talk." "What was that about?" Asked Enzo. "I have no clue"I said

The classes went by fast when it was dinner time  I went to Snaps class "you wanted to see me Snap?" I said walking in. "Yes plz sit down y/n" I have always been Snaps favorite so I didn't have to call him professor and I also got out of a lot of trouble bc of him. The Riddles were already their. For my luck they took the side chars so I had to sit in the middle. " first this first it's a pleasure to have you back after two years y/n" snap said looking at me. " the pleasure is all mine snap" I said giving his a nod with a little smile and he gave me a little smile back. It surprised me when he gave it back bc he doesn't like to admit the fact the he cares for me. Snap has been spike a father to me bc I never had a good one. He was always their for me when my family wasn't. "And second of all I was sent a letter from both of your parents and the letters said that you guys are going to get married," I rolled my eyes at that. "That is the reason why I put you guys sitting together and that is why both of your parents are asking for you three to share a room." He said. "WHAT I'm not sharing my room with these two motherfucker." I said mad. "Plz Y/n I know how much you hate this but it's the Dark Lords orders" said Snap trying to calm me down. "I can't even have my own at my house now I can't have it at school what hell men this fucked up" I yelled. "Y/n you have to understand that if I could I would change this bc I know how much u hate it but my hand are tied on this one" "yeah whatever see you tomorrow in class professor" I said getting up and leaving not looking back.

3rd person POV

After y/n left Snap had sadness in his eyes until he realized that the Riddles where still there. His eyes went back to ice cold. "That is all you may leave" he said in cold voice. They got up and left

Riddles POV:

"Why the hell was Snap being nice to Y/n" said Matthew. "Idk well just ask her and she will tell us." Tom said "and if she doesn't want to tell us?" Ask the younger brother. "Then we will go into her head and if she blocks us out" "then we will make her little or put her on the edge so she will have to tell us" (when I mean edge I mean it like touching her or kissing idk like sexual shit) the younger brother finished the sentence of his older brother. Both of the brothers went together to y/n room that was now their room too. They tried to open the door but it was locked. "Y/n open the door" said Tom. She didn't open it. They knocked on the door but no one answered. " Y/n open the door before we open it." Matthew said. No answer. They look at each other and them mumbled a spell to open the door. When they walked in they saw the girl weighting in a notebook and with headphones on sitting by the window. They just looked at her not disturbing her. In a little bit the girl stopped and looked out the window. She just sat there looking at the stars.