two: party

Look up and you'll see the schedule for uploading because my life's whack.

^•^•^•^•^•^

[EDITED]

I walk in, the loud music muffles everyone's voices. Some are already drunk, while others couldn't be more sober. Uraraka, who I could spot as soon as I walked in, was hammered.

"I thought we said no drinking."  I shout over the music, disappointment visible in my eyes.

"..well why not have a little funn~" yep. Definitely drunk. "Besides, bakuhoe can take you home with kiripima~"

"baku- kiri- what??" Ura confuses me when she's drunk. "whatever.."

In the end, ura ended up talking me into drinking. I'm a light weight so I don't really know how this is gonna end.

"Deku want the hell are you doing?!" Kacchan yelled at me from across the room. At this point, I was drowning myself in alcohol. The smell of it rolling off of my scent glands like it was my natural scent.

"WHaT Do yOu mEaN KaCcHaN~?" See? Drunk.

"what the hell nerd?! Nope." Kacchan snatches the half-drunken bottle of vodka out of my hands. "KaCcHaN.. I WaS GoNnA *hicc* DrInS ThAd~"

"no. No more. One- your gonna ruin your body this way. Two- it's not healthy whatsoever and you definitely had enough. Three- no. Just no." Kacchan voice is only soothing and gentle, calming me.

"AwW K- *hicc* KaCcHaN CaReS~"

"nerd-" "HEY!! What's going on over here?!"  EI!!

"Eiiiiiii~" "wow- your definitely drunk" "shitty hair, let's take the nerd to your place."

"Ok."

Kacchan and ei take me to ei's house. I cling to kacchan, rapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. Even drunk me knew not to give into the desire to start placing soft kisses apon his neck.

Kacchan plops me into kirishima's bed. I snuggle into the blankets. "nerd, that's not a good idea. You can go into heat like that. I know it's around that time anyway."

"Wait.. he's going into heat soon?!"

"Mhm"

"shit."

Eventually, they were able to rip me off of his bed. "aww" "sorry nerd."

I'm mad. And, for some odd reason, I grind on him. I want him to put me down though. "ah~"

"N-nerd- sto- ngh~" eventually, I got Kiri's attention and grinded on him too. He didn't even protest. He just grabbed my hips and helped me do it better. I was thrown back onto kiris bed, and Kacchan crawls over me, hovering above my body like a wild predictor, ready to strike it's prey. 

----

I awoke to the sound of birds chirping and- blonde spikes? I turn to my other side- red spikes? Eh? I scoot down a little because my head is touching the wall. Kacchan and Kiri? I'm confused. My head hurts so much. How much did I drink last night? I very carefully get out of bed, trying very hard not to wake them. I decided to write a letter, Faintly remembering we had.. fun..

Dear Kiri and kacchan,

I'm sorry for leaving before you guys woke up. I just need to get home or mum would grow angry and worried. I guess I'll see you at school. I really had.. fun last night. My back is sore though, and I would like an apology for that. Kacchan, I'm sorry for drinking as much as I did. You two aren't dating. You are great friends and would make a really cute couple. Even though you two are both alphas you would be really good mates to each other. I feel like you two need to work out your feelings.

-deku

Well guess it's time to leave now. I will make sure to leave this on the nightstand.

\\\\\\\\\\\

Sorry this is short. 754 words.

EDITED 13/3/2023