"The Bartender" [Riverdale]

// This OC is more or less done, but I'm going to keep updating it

"What'll it be?"
---------------------
ᏆhᎬmᎬ sᎾᏁᎶ
--------------
(Video)
---------------------
(Picture)
---------------------
ᎶᎬᏁᎬᏒᎪᏞ ᎥᏁfᎾᏒmᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ
--------------
Full Name: Joseph Neil Patrickson
Nickname(s): JP, Joe
Gender: Male
Age: 17
Zodiac: Scorpio
Status: Alive

---------------------
(Quote - Gif)
---------------------
ᏢhᎽsᎥᏟᎪᏞ ᎪᏢᏢᎬᏒᎪᏁᏟᎬ
--------------
Season 1+

---------------------(Quote - Gif)---------------------ᏢhᎽsᎥᏟᎪᏞ ᎪᏢᏢᎬᏒᎪᏁᏟᎬ--------------Season 1+

(Faceclaim: Blake Richardson)

As the masked alter ego "Vigilance"

---------------------"Wednesday, July 4th

"Wednesday, July 4th. It's been nearly two years since Jason died. The town is gathering for the fireworks celebrations. Hidden in the chaos, are them. The robbers, the rapists, the murderers... But I'm here too. Watching, waiting, like a spider at the heart of a web. It's a small town, but I still can't be everywhere. I must choose my targets wisely. Who knows who? I must know who is connected to who and what group? Who's the best piece on the board to remove for a checkmate? Who's next?"
---------------------
ᎶᎬᏁᎬᏒᎪᏞ ᎪᏆᏆᎥᏆuᎠᎬ
--------------
Personality: A free spirited and driven young man, JP, as he is known to a select few friends, values himself on the ability to help others, as well as his own loyalty and honour. After all, if he has the capacity to help others, why shouldn't he?

Constantly found either with a weight in his hand or headphones on his ears, J.P's acquired skills as a fighter and a listener make him a strong, capable ally and a reliable friend.

Yet despite his casual attitude toward helping people, JP is an especially difficult person to engage in open conversation. A man of few words, he rarely speaks unless spoken to. Yet despite this selective mutism, his demeanour changes, however, when it's time for him to go to work. He becomes more sociable and as a result makes an excellent bartender for his parent's club, Roving Eye. Engaging with his customers in mild conversation as to keep them at ease.

It is through this job that he maintains cordial relationships throughout the school hierarchy. Even the Queen Bee herself, Cheryl, maintains something more than her typical dismissive attitude. After all, it is unwise to bite the hand that prepares your drinks on a night out. Perhaps, however, it is something to do with his previous friendship with her twin, Jason.