Percy Jackson

Name
Joseph Stone
Age
16
Gender
Male
Sexuality
Pansexual

Personality
Cynical and reckless, Joe butts heads often with other, more 'mature' campers as well as the Ares cabin. Mostly the latter. Wielding what he calls a 'big ass sword', he is proficient in its use, despite the cumbersome size and weight of it. In addition, this particular son of Ares is no knucklehead, using his head moreso than the aforementioned big ass sword.

Appearance:
Joe has deep brown hair and brown eyes with fair skin and strong build. he wears a leather jacket with either jeans or tracksuit bottoms and a casual T shirt

Likes
Joe often reads or listens to music to pass the time but also enjoys training with harbringer.

Dislikes
Joe, despite coming from the ares cabin, hates bullies, he also hates anyone who wants to hurt others, even mortals.

Fears
Joe is scared of letting people down or camp half blood being destroyed

Family
Ares and his mother who lives in New York, one step sister whom he adores and would probably defend more than any half blood

Backstory
Joe was a studious child, he'd often read a lot of books until his grandad took him to see a movie about world war 2, from then in Joe studied wars and even played tabletop mini games to hone his strategic mind, this reached a climax where he sent two bullies to hospital for picking on his sister. Soon after, his mother told him the truth and took him to camp half blood.

Weapons
Joe owns a diverse collection of weapons from katanas to muskets, however his go to weapon is a single edged greatsword named harbringer

Said greatsword consists of celestial bronze and the weapon is capable of collapsing into a handle and a folded version of the blade, which is attached to the back of his waist when not in use.

Powers
As a child of Ares, Joe has near instinctive combat ability and superior reflexes and strength. In addition, he requires less exercise to maintain more of said strength.

Crush/love interest
Thalia

Friends
Percy, Thalia, annabeth, Grover

Enemies
Luke, the titans, monsters

Time spent at camp
About 3 to 4 years