Aliens are real.

For a group rp)

Name - Joseph Peters
Age - 17
Gender - Male
Role - introvert
Appearance -

Name - Joseph PetersAge - 17Gender - MaleRole - introvertAppearance -

Awakened appearance (it's basically an ultra form) -

Power(s) -

Timestopping: Joe has the ability to stop the flow of time for 5 seconds, this number will grow as Joe does, characterwise. It will increase to a max of 10 seconds (any further must be confirmed by the owner of the rp first) When time is frozen, anyone without the same ability or something that would allow them to negate this ability will he unable to move and unaware of time being halted. Projectiles will also freeze in their place and will only continue moving after time resumes once more. Joe can throw his own projectiles that will be able to move for a moment before they too halt, like ordinary projectiles, they will continue to move after time resumes. This is because forces such as gravity do not apply during stopped time, allowing Joe some degree of flight during this period.
Skill(s) - Joe has incredible strength and speed, though not superhuman, he keeps himself fit so he can cram as much action as he can into his ability's limited timeframe
Personality -  Joe can come off as standoffish, as with most introverts. Joe also has a fairly quiet personality around strangers and will usually not interact with other people unless forced to do so. Contrary to this, during a fight, Joe is almost boastful in his abilities, exuding confidence in this respect and his other hobbies, drawing and music. Joe has such confidence in his abilities because he has not yet met a person who is able to harm him inside of stopped time.
Weapon - Joe prefers to set up traps for his enemies during stopped time using whatever he can find.
Background - Joe was born on the 12th of october 17 years ago, his father worked as a businessman who would travel all over the world, thus meaning he would be absent for most of his life, One day, his father never came back from a meeting in germany and it was later discovered that he had been having an affair with his mothers sister. The following rage and stress awakened his powers.

Joe in response started to act up at school, getting into fights because of this Joe gained a newfound power over his peers, he reconciled with his mother and moved out into his own house, using his powers, he started to use it to steal without being caught, however after turning 16, Joe started to mature and stopped breaking the law using his ability, this newfound clarity allowed him to increase his limit from 2-3 seconds to 5 seconds.

Extra(s) -
Pass 1: a random word
Pass 2: The will lies in you.