- applications.

★

APPLICATION FORM.
fill this out as descriptively as you can and please remember to be diverse and unique.

( * ) means something is optional.
will paste in the comments.

─────────────────────

FULL NAME
GENDER
PRONOUNS
SEXUALITY
AGE
FACECLAIM

PERSONALITY
(be descriptive)
LIKES
DISLIKES

BACKSTORY
(include lots of detail)

WHAT MADE THEM WANT TO WORK ON HELLBOUND?
(what catalyst made them apply? i'm going to be using this in the first few chapters.)
POSITION ON THE TEAM
(what's their main purpose if they make it on the team? do they do research about our targets? man the computers? create / invent? are they primarily a fighter? what do they do for the team?)
WEAPON OF CHOICE
(in survival situations, what's the weapon they ideally look for? do they have one, find one, make one?)
BACKUP WEAPON*
(what do they choose to carry if their main weapon isn't available?)
STRENGTHS
WEAKNESSES
DISABILITIES

FEARS
(what are they scared of? be interesting.)
TRIVIA FACTS*
(give some fun facts! it would make them unique and give me a better insight into them.)
LOVE INTEREST?*
(would you like them to have one?)
BIGGEST SECRET(S)*
(please pick something unique and interesting, I'd love to see what you guys could come up with! you can also have more than one secret.)
MORAL ALIGNMENT*
(chaotic neutral, lawful good, etc.)

PASSWORD #1
PASSWORD #2

Here's my character!

FULL NAME: Addison Liam Eoghan Walsh.
GENDER: Male.
PRONOUNS: He / Him.
SEXUALITY: Bisexual.
AGE: 33 years old.
FACECLAIM: Dominic Sherwood.

PERSONALITY: Addison is the kind of person who will put himself first. Or... he used to be. After losing the original team of which his best friend, Nessa, was the leader, Addison is trying to be different. He's making an effort to change and now that he's the team leader this time around, he's learning how to take care of others before himself. He struggles with constantly feeling alone or constantly feeling overwhelmed and he's more the quiet type that will keep to himself, except now he isn't allowed to be. Addison is easily irritable but under the countenance he presents to the world he is a compassionate and deeply-feeling person who has a lot of opinions on the world around him he just chooses not to share.
LIKES: his favorite color is black, enjoys mixology, hard rock, R&B, bird-watching, walking in cemeteries at night, and ballroom dancing.
DISLIKES: a messy workspace, trust-building exercises (he inherently doesn't trust others), cold fries, ketchup (mustard all the way), funerals, and riddles.

BACKSTORY: Born in Swords, Ireland, to the surrogate of Cormac and Aiden Walsh, Addison was raised into the man he is today by his fathers who gave him unconditional love. When he was 8 years old, his fathers adopted a young boy who was subsequently named Cody Jae-woo Kang-Walsh, he suffers from dystonia. They'd noticed how antisocial and lonely Addison was becoming and wanted him to have a sibling he could play with and grow up with. At first, Addison didn't know how to be a sibling or what to do with Cody, but he quickly grew attached to his brother and would currently do anything for him. They lost their fathers shortly after Addison's 21st birthday in a car accident and this is when he was forced to really learn how to deal with loss — true loss. Nothing could compare to losing some of Addison's only support. He threw himself into work and being a good brother to Cody, hardly having time for himself at the end of the day. He didn't mind it because when he was by himself, he finds peace. And he doesn't want peace when he craves for war against the demons who killed his entire team.

POSITION ON THE TEAM: Team Leader, newly promoted to SGT Walsh.
LOVE INTEREST?: Yes, please, somebody.
TRIVIA:
— Addison doesn't often have dreams but when he does, they are almost always nightmares. He can't seem to get good sleep most nights, either, and struggles now to keep a handle on it.
— He owns a female Irish Wolfhound named Maggie, she's 4 years old and as feisty as Hell itself.
— Addison almost always wears black and he will sometimes paint his nails black.

SOME NOTES:

SOME NOTES:

Accepting applications only until May 14th! If you want to ask for an extension (or need to at any point) message me privately and I can give you extra time.

Feel free to tag other people, share this applyfic on your message board or something, etc. I still don't know exactly how many characters I'm accepting. We'll just have to see how many people apply. But I'm sure you all will bring your best to this, you normally do. (: Glad to be back.

Happy applying!

—Lacey