Part 6 ~Reunite~

Warning: Hope you enjoy and there is cussing

~Aizawa pov~

I have not slept at all not even in class I felt horrible I need to see my bubbly y/n back in my arms.. safe.. I have been visiting it hurts so much seeing her in wires they said I was supposed to take her soon..............that was five days ago....... she wasn't woken up she has shown signs but still I'm scared for my kitten. I need her back and safe.

Mic was trying to calm me down I broke down in the middle of my class making me feel weak everyone was watching as Mic tried to help. Everyone was shocked as tears rolled down Bakugou's face as he kept on trying to wipe them away. I get up tears still streaming down my face I go over to Bakugou and open my arms as if to hug him. He quickly runs into my arms, sobbing all we all heard was sobbing coming from me and bakugou. "I NEVER TOLD HER I LOVED HER YET" Bakugou screamed. I rubbed his back. a few minutes pass by till I hear sniffles "I'm sorry.." I heard bakugou say "hey, hey it's not your fault.." I say softly as I pull away "it was none of our faults" I hear Mic say as he came over and rubbed my back.

We hear the door open we see.......... Omg Y/n? "Y/N" We all scream she looked at us confused "why is everyone crying" she asked kinda like how bakugou is making me confused I go closer than remember and seems like everyone else remembers to "Dad, why is everyone staring at me? I don't like it" She says "well you have been in a coma for five days kitten" I say making her eyes go wide

~Bakugou's pov~

I still can't believe my eyes I know she isn't gonna be the same for the rest of the day but still... she is right there in front of my eyes.. the person I have loved and admired since we were kids. I can't believe the person I love, that I thought got taken away from me, is standing a few feet away from me. "Y/n?" she turns to me her eyebrows furrowed together her face softens she walks over to me everyone watching......... I don't care.. not anymore.

she lifts her hands to my face and wipes me tears but it was useless since they kept on going. she then pulled me in and hugged me. I felt small explosions going off in my stomach. I quickly hugged back as soon as possible.

~Time skip~
~Y/n's pov~

After an hour of reuniting with everyone I still didn't really hug anyone but Mic, my dad and bakugou everyone else was stiff but Sato is making us cake and cookies for my awake. Monama came in. I rolled my eyes "Who invited this chick" I say making Monama's eyes go wide "WHAT EXCUSE ME, I JUST WANTED TO SAY I HOPE YOU GET WELL" He said "knowing you, you definitely were not gonna say that" Mina said "Oh shut up, your just mad that you can't pull anyone because of how ugly you are and that skin cover up" He said rolling his eyes I look to mina seeing tears in her eyes

I go over to Monama before he could say anything I pulled his hair and pushed him to the ground "Talk about anyone I fucking love again.." I go closer to his ear and whisper "I will end you.. slowly and painfully" I get up put my foot on his back and say "you got it" He nodded quickly "Good" I say and get off he quickly gets up and runs off I feel myself getting tackled into a hug "Get o-" I was about to say get off when I saw it was mina so I hugged back.

We all went to the coaches I got so many compliments and high fives/fist bumps we all celebrated by watching Mina's favorite movie with cake and cookies and laughed as me and Mina cuddled her head on my chest and my arms around her.

A/N: I hoped you liked it I am sorry I haven't posted in a while anyways have a good day and bye byeeeeeeeeee