Part 8 ~One-shots~

Heyyyyyyy so like this is gonna be a kinda sad one. So basically doing things with the class and villains and teachers after the attack you had from the villains......... ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

~Aizawa~

You were at home for the holidays, when you heard crying coming from your father's room, you made your way to his room door and put your ear against it. You heard your father's voice say "No, no, no" Over and over again. You opened the door seeing your father in a trance almost. You made your way over to him and grabbed his shoulders "Dad hey hey are you alright what happened?" You say softly trying not to startle him. He looks at you "You're okay?" He asked. "yeah I'm- I'm fine" You say hugging him he hugs you 2x harder but careful not to hurt you.

~Bakugou~:

You Were in his dorm, he was sleeping and you were finishing up studying for this test that will be coming up in about two days. And bakugou said he would help you tomorrow since he was tired. He wasn't gonna admit it but he was scared or nervous because ever since you got attacked he has been having nightmares of it but worse. He has been acting strange since it happened. You started to hear whimpers and sobs which made you confused and you looked at bakugou because that's where you heard it. Just to see him crying and shaking. You made your way quickly as possible forgetting the studying. You quickly put his head on your chest. He calms down and holds on to you in his sleep. You sigh knowing he's alright now.

~Hitoshi~

You and Hitoshi are basically siblings. He has been keeping an eye on you he always has but ever since the incident with the villains. You were going up to the roof top to eat away from people some were scared to let you go alone but you promised that you would go back down as fast as I could back to them if anything happens. Once you made it up there you saw Hitoshi sitting with a tear-stained face. You never saw him cry before so it worried you a lot. "toshi?" You called out to him. he whipped his tears fast and looked at you. "Yes N/N? Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah I'm fine, but the real question is if you are okay?" You asked "I'm fine, why?"
"Well I know you aren't because I saw you crying" And that's when he broke down crying for the first time in forever... You ran over as fast as you could and helped him into your arms. He cried there in your arms till aizawa and present mic went to find you both. Once they saw us they ran over with tears and held you both tightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUESS WHOS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I SAW SOME OF YOU PUT THIS STORY ON YOUR READING LIST SO I decided TO ADD ANOTHER PARTTTTTT

(WoRd CoUnT: 514)