Part 7 ~Family~

I'M ALIVE and this has some bad bad words and the villains quirk is gone now so you are back to your bubbly happy self :))))) ENJOYYYYYY

~Aizawa's pov~

I was running as fast as I could. Tears streaming down my face I can't lose her not again, I just got her back! I can't lose her. please please please.
Once I got to the place, all I could see was smoke. I looked everywhere and found nothing that's when I heard "h-help me p-please" I ran towards the sound seeing her...
"Y/N!!!!" I scream. She slowly turns her head seeing me running over and dropping to my knees and holding her close. "Kitten, please..... Stay with me for a little longer..." I say now sobbing.

"I'm sorry... I love you and everyone else" She said and then she took her last breath and closed her eyes.....
"NO PLEASE FUCKING WAKE UP PLEASE"  I scream "I CAN'T LOSE YOU TOO" I also scream

~Still Aizawa's pov~
~place: his room~

I wake up screaming "NO!" I could feel the sweat and tears on my face. I hear my door open and someone gasping for air I look and see it was y/n "You are okay.." I say sighing. I watch as she sits down next to me on my bed "Another nightmare?" She asked. I nodded. Honestly I feel like a child but right now I don't care.
"Wanna talk about it?"
She asked. I shook my head and said "no.." and opening my arms for cuddles I need my daughter, my kitten, my best friend forever... In my arms. And me knowing she's okay.
That she's safe and sound... As soon as I opened my arms she layed on my chest and listened to my heartbeat.... "Are you alright now?" She asked I nodded and we both fell asleep..

~Y/n's pov~
~Place: Aizawa's room~

I am so worried ever since that time I got it by the villains, which was about two weeks ago. Bakugou almost all the time I stay over he get nightmares and no matter what even when I am not there my father... Aizawa... he gets nightmares. The only way he calms down is when I'm with him and in his arms for the rest of the night...
I feel so bad, I just hope he gets better soon I really miss him having funny dreams and sharing them together...
Now we share bad dreams... Nightmares.... I hate it..... I miss how it was before..
'I know it will get better...' I thought "I love you kitten" My father whispers and then falls asleep and before he did I said "I love you too father" I say smiling and then a few seconds after he fell asleep I did too

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'It will get better'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

HEYYYYYYYYYYYY  so like for me I thought this was cute but sad............... BUT LIKE I'M ALIVE THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS AND HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY/LIFE LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

-Love, Author-chan

(wOrDs: 482)