Part 9 ~!!!Confession!!!~

Yes yes I'm alive my luvs it's school that's making me not upload but now school is over so I'm backkkk <3 I am very excited about this oneeeee enjoyyyyyyy. <3

~Bakugos pov~:

I need to confess before I lose her this time. I need to.. I can't lose her...

I was cut from my thoughts when shitty hair and spark plug ran in.

"HEY BAKUBRO" Shitty hair called to me

"What do you want Shitty hair and Spark plug" I say while rolling my eyes.

"We heard by a little birdie you like someone~" Spark plug said while smirking.

But how would they know... I only told- wait he wouldn't tell them. Right?

"I don't like anyone?" I acted

"So you know I was gonna ask Y/n out to dinner ya know she is kinda cute~" Spark plug said trying to get me ticked off, while shitty hair raised his eyebrows at me in a teasingly way. But spark plug got me pissed off when he started talking again.

"You know I always wondered how she would kiss? Or-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING SPARK PLUG" I scream as I released explosions out of my hands. They quickly ran out the room, once I saw they left I calmed down and sighed.
But that only made me realize I have to make her mine before others do.

~Todorokis pov~

"You know you and Y/n look a like a lot" Mina exclaimed

"Yeah you both really do" Hagakure said

"Yeah you have your red side hair on your left and she has her red hair on her right" Tsu said

"Well yeah but that doesn't mean anything, right?" I asked 

"Um I think that explains a lot she even has a scar on her cheek" Mina exclaimed

that's when I started to think about her it can't be her.. can it? Only one way to find out...

~Y/n's pov~

I looked in the mirror and I looked at my hair.

'wow I look like a girl version on Shoto..'

I mean he did say he had a sister that had disappeared when he was 10 so 6 years ago, I stopped remembering my childhood at 10? Maybe I am his sister? I mean it's SO obvious. Why didn't I think of this earlier.

I look at myself in the eyes at my bathroom mirror and squinted my eyes like it wasn't obvious

"I'm so fucking stupid" I told myself and rolled my eyes.

I heard a knock on my dorm room making me break eye contact with myself in the mirror.

I ran to my door

"I'm coming!"

Once I got there I opened the door to see recovery girl there with a sad smile on her face.

"oh hello, do you have my results?"

"Yes dear... I do"

~Bakugous pov~

I walked to Y/n's door to see her talking to recovery girl. I decided to wait.
Till after a few minutes I saw Y/n gasp a little in shock and nod. After a few more minutes later she nodded and smiled gratefully and sadly, making me so confused about what was happening. After waiting longer recovery girl FINALLY left. Before Y/n closed the door I ran up to door and stopped it with my foot.
I heard her gasp.