1 ✄

' We'll meet again, don't know when... don't know when. But i know, we'll meet again; some sunny day-'

he laid his head on the cold window, watching as rain drops continued to race down from the top of the car till the bottom of the window frame. His sister sat quietly next to him, which was odd because quiet was far from what their family was. he took a shy glance at his sister, trying to sense if anything was wrong. but then he came to the conclusion that the only reason his sister had become tranquil for once was because she was also listening to music.

he sighed heavily and continued to stare out the window, George never really liked being in cars, it was uncomfortable and made him feel trapped. But what could he do? throw a tantrum at the ripe age of 16 and risk being put on social media for the world to see? no way.

The Davidson family had decided on moving from cold London to sunny Florida, what a coincidence because none of them can stand humidity or the hot. But it was way better to move than to stay in London where rapid rumors of their family's recent loss.

"Are we there yet? I'm going to piss myself in a matter of minutes because of how long we've been crammed in this car." Rhianna, his older sister, said. their mom simply stared at her through the rear-view mirror. no words would be exchanged after that, George would like to keep it that way, there was now a less of a chance to get in trouble.

The car eventually came to a stop, a deadly noise pumping out of it as it finally entered parking mode. George was the first one out to the car as always, he breathed in, the humidity and the soft smell of grass and flowers filling his sense then slowly breathed out. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

The young male took one look at the house, it wasn't anything special, it was barely affordable and looked like any normal white suburban house.

George took off his earbuds and trailed to the back of the car where his luggage (which by the way, took a load of time to get because the airport claimed they did not have it) was stored. Rihanna seemed to already be waiting there, while their mom rapidly rummaged through her purse, pulling out a pack of cigars and a lighter.

The brunette scrunched up his nose, he never liked smoking. Call him a pussy or whatever, but the smell and how it could ultimately lead to cancer seemed rather unappealing, he'd really like to stay alive for a couple more years.

"Get my suitcase too, I'll be in the backyard." Their mom said simply before lighting a cigarette and walking off beside the side of the house where their gate connected. George inevitably groaned at his mothers lack of presence.

"I'll get moms suitcase, just go up. Some of the boxes should've already come in from the U-Haul." Rihanna explained, her face not changing emotion at their mothers act. It was normal. A really weird and probably death sentencing normal. But, he wouldn't have it any other way.

Screw it, he's lying, of course he'd want it any other way.

George looked at her for a moment, clearly spaced out. His sister snapped her fingers right in front of his eyes which caused him to flinch at the sudden hand movement. He let himself nod and ended up grabbing his luggage before trailing off to the inside of the house.

The interior was bland. Nothing more than just grey walls paired up with a casual black and white combo. The stairs didn't look that appealing either, it was as if they were going to break at any minute. He sincerely hoped that it wouldn't be now as he took careful steps up it, the staircase creaking slightly at the very movement.

He huffed as he got to the top of the floor. George took out his phone and looked at the Lock Screen for a while, waiting for a notification which would probably never come. The teen groaned and put his phone back into his back pocket.

He wandered through the halls of the upper floor, the floors here seemed to be much more creaky than the stairs which was a downside. No sneaking out. He opened multiple doors, almost locking himself in a very small closet which would've for sure made his claustrophobia act up and could've caused a panic attack.

Ultimately he did find his room, it wasn't too shabby, just a simple 4 walled bedroom with a large window that was covered by a window screen at the front.

The brunette carefully laid his backpack down on to the floor then left his suitcase at the side of the door. He could see everything from the front of house as he looked through the window, he saw a man with a white bandana and raven hair walking what looked like a Maltese, a boy with blonde hair walked beside him. He definitely looked creepy just watching them.

Suddenly he saw them turn to him, his eyes widened a little and he waved. Apparently he wasn't the only one in shock because both of the boys jaws dropped and their eyes widened slightly, the raven haired boy was the first one to wave back, his hand movements were very sloppy, George could easily tell that he was excited. On the other hand the blonde haired teenager didn't wave back for a couple of seconds which worried George cause his hand was starting to hurt.

The raven haired male grabbed his friends hand after letting out a huff of annoyance and waved it. George giggled before turning away and making them face his back.

He gently sat on the mattress that had been placed on his bed frame, not covered yet.

He let out a cry as he felt something poke him in the leg. A spring had come out.

"I already hate it here" he grumbled darkly.